:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• 109F9F65-267A-46E9-9CA7-1E4E0C983050.gif
    109F9F65-267A-46E9-9CA7-1E4E0C983050.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 730
I think we can win this no matter which qb suits up. Our front 4 will give their qb hell the whole game.

Doesnt matter. The Texans are horrible. I know any given sunday. I know these are still NFL players on the Texans. But the simple fact of the matter is, the Texans are not a good football team. We are better than them in every facet of the game aside from kick coverage. There is no excuse for us to lose to them, just like there was zero excuse for the Chargers to last week.
Maaan I would chill with this, yes we're better, but still its the NFL, never count ANYONE out. NEVER.

Maaan I would chill with this, yes we're better, but still its the NFL, never count ANYONE out. NEVER.
Fr. I thought 9ers would’ve smoked Seahawks and the cards bench the 2nd time around, but they flopped it bad.

“Expect disappointment, and you could never really be disappointed” - some fictional character who made me cry

Yall know ive been ridin with Jim this year but i’d be lying if i said i wasnt excited at the thought of Trey going off on Sunday

I think theres a scenario this weekend if we win and get a little help we can clinch a Playoff berth. Lets say that happens and Trey played well there will be no need for Jim to play week 18 and if Trey plays well in the final week too does he get the nod for the Playoffs or does Shanny roll with a banged up Jimbo? This season has been so damn dramatic and chaotic so this is a fitting end to the regular season :lol:

Yall know ive been ridin with Jim this year but i’d be lying if i said i wasnt excited at the thought of Trey going off on Sunday

I think theres a scenario this weekend if we win and get a little help we can clinch a Playoff berth. Lets say that happens and Trey played well there will be no need for Jim to play week 18 and if Trey plays well in the final week too does he get the nod for the Playoffs or does Shanny roll with a banged up Jimbo? This season has been so damn dramatic and chaotic so this is a fitting end to the regular season :lol:
This is all of us. It’s clear Jimmy isn’t healthy enough to play Sunday. Gotta roll with Trey.

I could see the help happening. This 49ers team isn’t great by any stretch. But the Eagles and Saints both aren’t very good. The Saints haven’t thrown a touchdown pass since December 2nd.

I could see the Saints slipping up in either of these next two games. More so in Atlanta week 18.

If Philly loses to the football team on the road, as long as Dallas has something to play for week 18 and they play their guys. I could see them winning.

Ideally the 49ers win out, and whatever New Orleans and Philly do is irrelevant though.

Jimmy should definitely rest to be ready for the rams just incase Trey slips it up but if he does that will be a major concern. If Trey is im fact the qb of the future he will take advantage of the opportunity and we will never see Jimmy start again for the 49ers.

Going to be really interesting next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom