:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just run the same damn offense/plays we would run if Jimmy was there. PLEASE
THIS, i dont get it man

Gettin flashbacks of that weak *** offense when Trey was in earlier this year. Might be a long day

Shanahan is the Jimmy G of head coaches.

Kyle, you pretty boy, call your gotdam father on the phone and ask for advice you arrogant fk

Nice shanny let’s run the same running plays … can you let that shovel play out first before just tossing it

The play calls tell me all I need to know about how Kyle thinks about Trey. He doesn't trust him to throw the ball and probably won't give him the chance unless were down by more than 7. Whether you guys like it or not Jimmy will be back next week if he's given the ok by the doctors.

The play calls tell me all I need to know about how Kyle thinks about Trey. He doesn't trust him to throw the ball and probably won't give him the chance unless were down by more than 7. Whether you guys like it or not Jimmy will be back next week if he's given the ok by the doctors.

This. Idk why we don’t run the same gameplan with Trey, maybe theres more to it but it just doesnt make sense to me

Back
Top Bottom