:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Jimmy GTFOMFT Ticker:

Saints 14, Falcons 6.

Cmon man lets not sit here and think Kyle's former team gonna do that stubborn *** any favors lol

My brother just texted me this last photo he took at the game and said he bout to finish his nachos and finna get ready to bounce if Jimmy starts the 2nd half LOL
IMG_3844.jpg

We deserve to be in this situation… we lost to the cheeseheads while ahead with about 37 seconds left… we should have beaten the Cards (Kyle didn’t want to kick 3 FGs), Seahawks (Geno Smith) and the Titans 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️….

Not losing Faith but I’m just saying it how I see it… this team doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs IMO…. It will be a first game out because they are way too inconsistent!!!

We deserve to be in this situation… we lost to the cheeseheads while ahead with about 37 seconds left… we should have beaten the Cards (Kyle didn’t want to kick 3 FGs), Seahawks (Geno Smith) and the Titans 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️….

Not losing Faith but I’m just saying it how I see it… this team doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs IMO…. It will be a first game out because they are way too inconsistent!!!
Not to mention we made Colt McCoy look like a damn MVP.

Killed Treys momentum..for what .. an injured Jimmy. I understand if he was healthy, but he wasn’t. Trey can throw better, run better and is healthy at the moment. Those 3 pros should have been enough.

kyle better pull out all the stop cause the saints wrapping that game up

Back
Top Bottom