:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they were to really bring Jimmy back ima be pissed. And I’m not going to overreact until that actually happens (hopefully it doesn’t).

But if they do, I would be more concerned with what they think about where Trey is at development wise behind the scenes than I would being upset about them bringing Jimmy back. Because if they don’t have any concerns, worst case scenario they’ll just cut Jimmy if the trade market isn’t there. But if they were to bring him back, that would be concerning in more ways than one.

Yeah I know they get a 3rd round pick or so if they hold onto him and he leaves next year. But committing all that money to him for next season just to get a first round pick out of it. Seems like they would be doing too much imo.

they’re going to keep jimmy to try to buy more time to trade him once deshaun Watson baker mayfield and or Matt Ryan get figured out

welp, here’s to another year with jimmy. :rofl::smh:

4AF81972-D52C-4AFC-ADEB-2E2BD6E6A5CB.gif

“We made a call and inquired but it just didn’t work out for both sides”

Who do y’all guess would say thiz?!

Idk how I feel about Arik still earning 20m and is second on our team in pay. Wish that went to Buck instead :frown:

If Jimmy survives the cut, he finna be Trey's backup watch lol

Nah

That would be your nightmare anyway because then there’s a chance Jimmy beats trey out in camp for starter too

If he survives the cut, which seems like it’s 30 min away from happening, they still deal him

Just extends the time frame. Could be by the draft, could be before camp, could be during regular season when one of the other teams starting QBs inevitably goes down with a major injury

guhhhhhh why does this have to be the year we play the AFC west tho. AFC west usually kind of soft and of course the year we play them they go OD

1647460698102.png

Chandler Jones isn't looking for the money. Rather he wants the best fit and scheme for his talents at this stage in his career.

He'd be a seamless fit opposite Bosa.

Go get him York!!

Back
Top Bottom