:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could their ego be that inflated that they can't just take the L?
At this point, who knows? I kinda feel like the FO shows a lot of sympathy to players who get hurt.

Maybe Lynch isn't as cut throat as other GMs. lol

:lol: wtf is Lynch asking for? I didn't care how many teams needed a qb at the beginning of the off-season, I said no one was going to pay Jimmy that 27 mil and trade anything more than a 4th or 5th rounder.

Just f**king cut Jimmy FFS. I am so tired of this nonsense. Had to listen to Niner homers for a full year tell us how valuable and good Jimmy is. The NFL has spoken.

:lol: wtf is Lynch asking for? I didn't care how many teams needed a qb at the beginning of the off-season, I said no one was going to pay Jimmy that 27 mil and trade anything more than a 4th or 5th rounder.
We dont know if Lynch is asking for too much or if the league simply doesnt value Jimmy very highly. I would assume the latter.

Market done dried up. Ain’t nobody left about to take his contract and give up capital. We gonna have to wait for injuries at this point.

949FC3F0-340F-470F-A899-7CC1AE493708.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom