:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would probably go Colts if I was Ryans. Defense is solid and gets to choose his QB either by draft or FA, plus has JT for RB.
Yeah, I was thinking the Colts would be a great landing spot for him. Probably get DeFo to another level.

How the turn tables

FF36B860-88EF-4910-A822-C5983599E66E.jpeg

Why the hell would he want to go to that dumpster fire as his first HC job....
BTW Kyle prob should win COTY... We've never seen anyone else do this with a 3rd string QB

Keep in mind 49ers were a dumpster fire for years when Kyle and John got hired to replace tomsula Kelly and baalke

Calling Brock Purdy a 3rd string or last pick or mr irrelevant or whatever is just dishonest at this point and clickbait

Yeah thats how he was drafted and where he started on depth chart but he was obviously a diamond in the rough.

Definitely 1st-3rd round talent and a starter or backup QB if the draft was hypothetically redone today seeing what we’ve all seen

It’s waaaay to early to call him a Brady but it is an eerily similar start. Trash round QB gets a chance due to injuries and balls out.

Right now i would liken him more to kittle, Greenlaw, hunfanga, etc. Good talent and high ceiling discovered in the late round.

Huf should get ROY consideration. He’s been my favorite niner this season, straight ball magnet.

Huf is an enforcer. He’s been a huge upgrade from Tartt.

If you watch how’s he’s utilized he’s extremely versatile too. He naturally gets Polamalu comparisons but, he plays more like prime John Lynch.

When we're talking about being extremely versatile and being an enforcer, Huf actually plays a lot more like Ronnie Lott than John Lynch.

But a lot of folks may have never seen Lott play so I get the Lynch comparisons. I watched both Lott and Lynch's entire careers and Huf's instincts, speed, nose for the ball, and style of play resemble Ronnie more than John imo

Last edited:
They should beat the Raiders either way. But I would’ve rather had Carr play.

I would prefer they get challenged and have some type of tough matchup to see how they respond as sort of a playoff dress rehearsal or so. The Raiders with or without Carr, and the Cardinals without Murray aren’t that. Hell I wish Kyler was playing too. Get a shot at a mobile qb right before the playoffs.

They haven’t trailed in a game since the Dolphins game. Wouldn’t mind seeing them play from behind just to see how Purdy responds. He should be fine regardless though.

4 of the 5 49ers teams that won the SB lost a game or two in the 2nd half of the regular season before peaking as they entered the playoffs.

The fact this current team has been rolling for 8 straight weeks is concerning, considering the team should want to avoid peaking too early.

The only 49er Super Bowl winning team that never loat a game in the 2nd half of the season was the '84-85 team. That team won their last 9 regular season games before dominating the postseason. Hopefully the 2022-23 49ers can do the same.

That '84-85 Defense was just as dominant in their last 12 games as this year's as far as points allowed per game is concerned. They only gave up 20 points 1x in their last 12 games

Screenshot_20221229_082346_Chrome.jpg

They should beat the Raiders either way. But I would’ve rather had Carr play.

They haven’t trailed in a game since the Dolphins game. Wouldn’t mind seeing them play from behind just to see how Purdy responds. He should be fine regardless though.

Iirc Carr has an injury clause. They’re dumping him and they can’t have a late season injury in a meaningless game suddenly out have them in the hook for his big contract. He’s traded or cut asap, he’s not even traveling or staying around with the team the next two weeks.

Also iirc Purdy has never had to lead a 4th quarter comeback. That says some good things about our defense and offense but I wonder how he’ll look if it comes down to it

Back
Top Bottom