:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CB13D772-2499-427C-ACCF-0444E7FCF881.gif

Hufunga should slide into Greenlaws Lb spot. Move Jimmy Ward back to Safety and start Womack in the slot

It’s random. But whatever happens the rest of the way this season. I’m really liking the qb situation next season moving regardless if it’s Brock or Trey.

I’m really starting to think Brock has that it factor to where he can realistically be that guy and continue to improve even when other teams get film on him. Dude went from being the last pick in the draft to having a shot at being the long term answer at qb in less than a year. You know he’s going to be putting that work in to get better during the offseason because he has a chance at something which didn’t seem realistic in any way going into training camp.

As for Trey. Even with getting hurt in week 2. I was already fond of the guy anyway. But how he’s handled all the bad breaks he’s had this season. He’s really won me over in that respect. He hasn’t pouted, whined or complained in any type of way and has done nothing but show Brock and Jimmy love throughout the season. Compare that to how Zach Wilson and to a lesser extent Mac Jones have gone about things when facing adversity. Seeing Brock thrive, I’m sure is lighting a fire under Trey as well to come out and perform and make the necessary improvements.

This was supposed to be a transitional year where Trey took over and the playoffs were realistic but there wasn’t anything major expected beyond that. Here they are going into the last game of the season sitting in the 2 seed and looking like a legit serious Super Bowl contender. Didn’t happen the way they would’ve expected it to. But there’s been a lot of good and the offense has been flowing well as the season progressed.

Packers one of the hottest teams in the league the last 4-5 games and peaking at the right time.

Ntm we've beaten them like what, 4-5 times in a row in the playoffs now? They're a dangerous opponent and a great test for Mr. Brock Purdy.

I say bring on the Packers!

I think it has to be Brock next season. He's way further along his development than Trey and an improvement over Jimmy. Unless there is a huge regression, I think we've seen enough to go with him as our #1 next year and continue to develop Trey until they can have a real QB competition after next season. His injury was a huge setback.

Back
Top Bottom