:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game day Niner Fam! NFC championship on the line big one today. Going to be a tough one, lets get this dub thats all that counts and keep going for one more time.

IMG_20190729_122538.jpg
me and my little brother rocking niner gear back in 95 :pimp:

Handle business today. Get the win however they can get it.

They’ve been so close the last few seasons, while also having a nightmare injury plagued season like 2020 that shows getting back here every year isn’t guaranteed no matter how good a squad you have. Purdy is a rookie, a 7th round rookie at that. But this 2022 team is deep and talented and Purdy is legit as well.

Yes they’re built for sustained success and have the personnel to compete regularly. But you gotta make the most of these opportunities. Drew Brees was the saints starting qb from 2006-20. They only made the Super Bowl once during that stretch. Aaron Rodgers has been the Packers starting qb since 2008. Only made one Super Bowl appearance. Seattle thought they had a back to back dynasty until Russ passed the ball and they haven’t gotten beyond the divisional round ever since. Windows close fast in the NFL. You’re not guaranteed guys staying healthy and the salary cap is a *****. You gotta make the most of your chances when you have them.

The Rams had a 5-12 trash season from hell this season. But banners hang forever and I’m sure for them the train wreck they had this year was a lot more tolerable knowing what they recently accomplished.

We have CMAC, Mason and Coleman.

We’ll be good. That’s what depth is all about.

Time to ROLL.
Schefter said he's good to go. So idk who has the correct info RN. Either way I want all our top dogs to be available even though our depth is excellent.

the faithful out in force today seems like 2 in every 3 people I see has a niners jersey sweater shirt jacket or hat on

Back
Top Bottom