:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who’s tailgating with me and cedric ceballos cedric ceballos at sofi nx sunday :evil:

i wish i could make it

IMG_1788.png

Man! That turf field at MetLife stadium just ain’t it! It got Rodgers achilles tonight… Y’all remember what it did to Nick Bosa 2 years ago?!? That turf field gotta go!!!

whit time you guys getting there? i might actually try to make it out. i’m pretty close to sofi

Ima likely get to the pink lot around 9am. My flight lands around 8. It’s no point in me going to my parents house for a bit since I’ll be close to sofi as is.

Ima be all over the place Sunday though. I’ll be with the usual people I tailgate with, But ima go meet up with my son and his gf’s parents and go to their little Rams fan tailgate for a minute as well lol. But come through Sunday. All the pregame stuff should be fun.

that’s a real bummer. are the numbers the same material just glued on?

that’s a real bummer. are the numbers the same material just glued on?
Yea same material as stitched. Its pressed on glued. Compared to jimmy g stitched and boi the stitching is missed. Going to get the cheap joint of purdy next. The fitting is perfect tho

The FUSE jerseys are heat pressed numbers like the Nike NBA Jerseys. Wish they were just doing the Vapor Limited. Cant believe the price hike on these new jerseys now.

I get it though, they want you to buy the Elite versions, the only problem is they don't have it for many of the players. Mostly the proven guys.

Back
Top Bottom