:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let them sleep. I’d rather it be this way than the media d-riding us like Miami this past week. You would have thought it was 1972 the way they were gassin up the dolphins.

Last edited:
49ers playing the Philly on what week?!?!

IMG_7670.jpeg

That’s right baby!!!! BCB walking out “Guess who’s back”

20/21 Completions… can’t wait for the “I need to see more from Purdy” talks tomorrow on ESPN.
The absolute worst is Shady McCoy. Every time he mentions the eagles he says “we” like he’s still on the roster. No objectivity whatsoever. Joy Taylor not too far behind him.

Finally had the chance to watch the highlights of the 2nd half and man, Aiyuk is going to get paid. The chemistry that he has with Purdy is looking real nice.
I will accept the fact that Ambry Thomas is buns.
CMC. Wow.
Brock with another week of proving all the talking heads and Trey Lance dingleberrys that he is LEGIT.
Had no clue that next week's game v. the Cowboys is on Sunday Night Football. That will be a good one.
I see the Eagles and Niners are the only undefeated team in the league. Let's see how long this streak will last for either team.

4-0 feels great! Let's go!

Oh, and Conner can EAD. Running his mouth all game.

Since you bothered to @ me.

What can I say? On paper we are the better team but it felt like a potential trap game. Prior to the game I also didn’t realize how much of their team is injured. I knew kyler was out but like 6 or 7 of their other starters were out too. Regardless I’m glad we took care of business and won, but I wasn’t willing to bet on that 14+ pt over.

Cool they covered it but in the last 10 seconds they almost didn’t. Zach errz doesn’t drop that easy Td pass on 2nd to last play it ends a 12-13 pt game , niners don’t cover spread , just lIke week before last when they almost covered a 10pt+ and then didn’t due to a last minute score from gamer McVay and I lost $100

In the immortal words of GW Bush “There’s a saying we have in Tennessee, well, I think it’s in Texas, and it goes: ‘Fool me once, shame on you, fool me… twice, well, you don’t get fooled again.’”

Back
Top Bottom