:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Robert!

IMG_8222.jpeg

Idk man honestly i came in feeling we going to get the L today. On ig i argued with new niners fans this trap game and dont take it lightly. They screamed and yelled we going to murder borwns blah blah. Welp we took an L . Im just glad it happen sooner rather than later. The eagles L helped softn the blow too. On to the next.

Ls suck, especially when it’s a sloppy game where there were a handful of opportunities for the niners to put it away. refs were questionable, coaching was limited by losses of deebo and cmc, and our specific teams was bad. defense still did its thing, but feels like purdy and shanny needed this wake up call to tighten things up, especially on those overthrows

can’t get too high or too low off one reg season game. 5-1, eagles and cawks lost, onto the next. hopefully trent, deebo, cmc and dre can suit up next week

It’s a wake up call. But given it wasn’t against an in conference opponent and that the Eagles and Seahawks also lost yesterday. There’s as many silver linings as you can put on it. Just gotta bounce back and handle Minnesota on MNF. Hopefully the Cowboys and another NFC east team can do a solid and catch Philly slipping a few times so they get some more L’s.

Yesterday was fun though even with the L. Browns fans were cool as hell, it was a cool fan experience on that end. Ended up meeting some 49ers fans from AZ ima meet up with for the Cardinals game in December.

IMG_8010.jpeg
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7993.jpeg
IMG_7992.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg

Moody still needs to be stone cold when it come to those kicks within 50 yards. He missed one earlier, granted further and the weather was worse.
But a game winner relatively close distance, you would think he would salivate for the opportunity to make up the earlier miss. That takes mental toughness and we need it late in the season.

Gipson Foul and the Walker Fumble was so damn ridiculous. That dude was not throwing the ball.

I was just staring at the TV for 5 minutes when Moody missed. lol devastated

Moody still needs to be stone cold when it come to those kicks within 50 yards. He missed one earlier, granted further and the weather was worse.
But a game winner relatively close distance, you would think he would salivate for the opportunity to make up the earlier miss. That takes mental toughness and we need it late in the season.

Gipson Foul and the Walker Fumble was so damn ridiculous. That dude was not throwing the ball.

I was just staring at the TV for 5 minutes when Moody missed. lol devastated

100%

But I think this loss was a blessing in disguise.

Philly lost too and I think had we been the lone undefeated team, the I creased hype would've gotten in their heads.

Better for the 49ers to realize their own weaknesses a third into the season than to be peaking way too early IMO

How can we get George going throughout the season. I know he had to help with the Browns DLine. But when he gets going our team is in the 4th Dimension.

How can we get George going throughout the season. I know he had to help with the Browns DLine. But when he gets going our team is in the 4th Dimension.

The problem with getting Kittle going, and any of our players frankly, is that we're very offensively scheme based for someone to have a big day. Kittle can go off in the right opposing defense. In this case, Dallas plays a lot of Cover 1 which Kittle feasted on.

It's a matter of how Shannan sets up his gameplan that week against the opponent to expose their weaknesses.

Time to regroup and get back to the lab. I would want to see them incorporate Kittle more consistently and involve Jennings more often. Also, maybe run some plays with McCloud and use his speed to keep defenses from off-balanced. That would help get the ball out of Purdy hands faster to offset the pressure everyone is throwing at him. Opposing offenses always counter our pass-rush with quick plays, we should be doing that too.

Back
Top Bottom