:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
req81 req81 i’m legit curious as to where you see brock’s issues and weaknesses? i haven’t seen many fans be too upset with his overall play.

Im going to make it clear for you. Santa and the Tooth Fairy arent real. Neither is Purdy’s “concussion.” This is Kyle’s way of benching him. I would love to see Purdy get exposed (again) Fozz Fozz DonRafa DonRafa

they’re faking a concussion that’s clear as day on video…dog, you need to be put on concussion protocol

Brock really is out here like:
oh-i-dont-think-so-obi-wan.gif

Have you not watched the past 2 games?

yes. definitely not his finest hour(s) of football. prior to the concussion and two picks, however, brock was playing fairly well with no deebo or trent and CMC being extremely limited on the ground. minnesota was selling out to stop cmc from running and brock did his thing.

brock had two costly turnovers but two things were glaringly impactful: cmc’s redzone fumble and moody missing that 40 yarder. those two things happen the other way, the team is 6-1 and the current conversation about brock is vastly different. as soon as the niners lost, folks wanted to come out the woodwork to air out all their grievances with brock and in hopes of being the first to say “i told you so.”

but for what? would the niners be better off letting darnold start? is there a better alternative to brock?

Big IF… should Kyle play him if he passes the concussion protocol?

i’d rather he sit it out and fully recover, especially with the bye coming and the possibility of no trent.

darnold showed flashes of being a serviceable back up in limited time with carolina, let him start

Have you not watched the past 2 games?

I watched him struggle in the rain against a team with a historic defense, and then I watched him shred the Vikings for 3.5 quarters until he got his bell rung. What did you watch?

i’d rather he sit it out and fully recover, especially with the bye coming and the possibility of no trent.

darnold showed flashes of being a serviceable back up in limited time with carolina, let him start
Agree.

Let's see what Darnold brings to the table....in case BCB gets concussed again later in the season (knock on wood)

Back
Top Bottom