:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it’s been SB or bust as a team since we lost to the chiefs. but let’s not get it twisted, if we don’t that doesn’t mean purdy is a bust like pallaso is eluding to

I agree. All that Purdy isn’t it noise I wouldn’t even bother entertaining. But the Super Bowl or bust feel just seems different to me this year. Has absolutely nothing to do with Purdy needing to prove critics wrong or none of that.

They’ve managed to stay relatively healthy, the 1 seed and a shorter path to the Super Bowl is within their grasp.

After re-watching the clips, the ravens just copied the Browns and played man defense. I still feel pretty good about our chances in a possible rematch, the only thing I would probably add is throw in some rub routes to free receivers up.

I agree. All that Purdy isn’t it noise I wouldn’t even bother entertaining. But the Super Bowl or bust feel just seems different to me this year. Has absolutely nothing to do with Purdy needing to prove critics wrong or none of that.

They’ve managed to stay relatively healthy, the 1 seed and a shorter path to the Super Bowl is within their grasp.
If ever there were a "Super Bowl or Bust" type pressure that was placed on a 49er, its on Kyle Shanahan amd John Lynch more than anyone.

Finally catching up on the thread…
1703748833176.gif

if any of yall ever feel like the sky is falling after a bad niners' loss, the haberman and middlekauff podcast prevents me from going off the deep end. always appreciate their conversations about what went right vs. wrong in games. they don't get too high or too low based on wins and losses.

also, a little dissension within this thread never hurt.. ultimately we all want the same thing. #6
and for req to be proven wrong about Purdy come februrary :emoji_hugging:

Haven’t been to a regular szn game but with that ravens loss, I’m more inclined to fade the commies vs niners game. Just to see my team, none of the commies fan I know want to go. Might just be me and madukes

The Niners are in such a good situation after trading/drafting for Trey that this dude is still not satisfied. There is nothing that Trey has done in his career that would warrant the amount of slurping for this dude.

Take these hot takes to Twitter. You'd probably make .75 cents from the engagement.

The Niners are in such a good situation after trading/drafting for Trey that this dude is still not satisfied. There is nothing that Trey has done in his career that would warrant the amount of slurping for this dude.

Take these hot takes to Twitter. You'd probably make .75 cents from the engagement.
I did not bring Trey into the convo. Dark Brandon Dark Brandon Did.

Show me the hot takes? I simply spoke on Privilege

Cosell defending Purdy on KNBR today and he’s not one to really do that stuff.

Looking back only the first INT was a stupid decision. Two tipped balls and one where his arm got hit. I promise yall if we play them again we win convincingly.

Last edited:
I did not bring Trey into the convo. Dark Brandon Dark Brandon Did.

Show me the hot takes? I simply spoke on Privilege
You’re stupid *** brought him up. You implied him, because who else could you have been talking about? Darnold? Brandon Allen? Jimmy G? Like I said, you’re not even a 49er fan idk why you’re here. Go start a Trey Lance thread and cry there about life being unfair to a former 3rd overall pick making tens of millions to sit on the bench and avoid possible life altering injuries.

yall boys wild :rofl:

req just be reqless sometimes but i'll him cook... even if no one wants to try what's coming off his stove.

what i need to know is if Ji-Ayir Brown is playing this Sunday. His injury has me concerned since we're thin at safety. He's looked solid in coverage and always seems to be in the right place. Not sure how many seasons Gipson has left in him but I could see Huf or Brown moving over to strong safety once Huf is healthy again. Huf isn't afraid to hit the big boys and can cover TEs so it seems like a good fit for him.

on another note, niners are signing OL and interior DL, but can they get a replacement for Ronnie Bell? week after week, he does his best to remind us of kyle williams. i think it was the philly game where he muffed a punt that luckily bounced off of him and out of bounds. essentially did the same thing against the ravens

Question is should i scratch off the idea of bringn a mvpurdy sign this Sunday at the tunnel 😹. cMcVP instead 👀 or cMc Vs Purdy sign 😹😹😹

Back
Top Bottom