:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers owns the NFC Least

IMG_9980.jpeg

Yo fellas. I want to get a jersey but if we make it to the SB I want the patch. Can one buy a legit patch online?

i can’t remember, but i’m pretty sure last time i wanted an official patch and there wasn’t one. ended up ordering a jersey with one on it…then returned it cause i got it after the game :lol:

there was plenty of knock off ones online. probably a better option since the patches only came
on the game jerseys which are screen printed

Yo fellas. I want to get a jersey but if we make it to the SB I want the patch. Can one buy a legit patch online?

I know I got one years ago for my Vernon before that Ravens/Niners super bowl on the NFL shop. I know you said legit, but i actually got the Super Bowl patch from the SB against the Bengals from ebay to put on a blank hat for the Cincy earlier this year and it was great quality

:rofl:

Handle business Saturday. With all due respect to the Bucs and Lions. I’m more worried about this Green Bay game given Purdy hasn’t played since New Year’s Eve.

But if they commit to the run and play the game on their terms, they should wear them down as the game progresses and win.

Can’t be complacent and start off slow. That’s how you get caught sleepin like Dallas. But I trust these guys are chomping at the bit to play.

Can’t be complacent and start off slow. That’s how you get caught sleepin like Dallas. But I trust these guys are chomping at the bit to play.

What blew my mind about the Dallas game is how passively they responded after Green Bay went up 7-0 on them. If they respond by driving down the field and putting points on the board on that first drive, it’s a different game and Green Bay doesn’t get to control the tempo.

For all the deserved Dak slander, he was playing at an elite level most of this season only to revert back to playing careless with the football when it mattered most.

As long as they protect the ball and trust the run game, they should be good. I would love to see Green Bay to win the coin toss, elect to receive and go 3 and out.

shannon sharpe actually broke it down nicely. the cowboys coaching was lazy. they never broke tendencies. that pick 6 the defense knew exactly where that ball was going cause it’s the same throw he’s made on that play multiple times during the season. coaching incompetence made the packers look elite. they got **** on at every level

McCarthy
Quinn
Prescott
Pollard and the entire DAL O-line
Parsons

All of them are overrated and definitely nowhere near elite level.

Jerry should get rid of all those underachievers. Imagine if the 49ers had a bunch of underachievers like them year after year after year after year after year, the fan base wouldn't have it

lol I remember that undisputed episode right before the week 5 dallas game. They were insinuating Pollard and CMC was basically a wash… stop it.

Back
Top Bottom