:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Staying in Mountain View so that i can take the light rail to the game, any tips or is it straightforward? I ubered in from the city last time

Pretty easy; it drops you off right near the stadium. It’s the best way to get to the stadium because getting in/out of that area is a nightmare, especially if you need to catch an Uber after the game

man... i need to buy a new jersey... my willis one... doesn't fit anymore :blush:

I know it’s been mentioned here 1000x already, but it’s so hard to find the better fitting Limited jerseys in normal human sizes unless you get them right before the season starts. Even the ugly Game jerseys seem to be sold out most of the time.

made it up north. dug this out my dads closet.

can’t wait til sunday!! anyone tailgating? does the 408faithful still do their tix for food/drink?

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpeg
    IMG_2157.jpeg
    270 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
made it up north. dug this out my dads closet.

can’t wait til sunday!! anyone tailgating? does the 408faithful still do their tix for food/drink?

It’s more of a byob type deal for home games. I think there was some type of crackdown about the wristbands. I would hit them up on ig though, most likely if you pull up with a 12 pack or 2 you’re getting a plate and access to whatever drinks they got.

They still do the wristbands for road games though.

Man they have to win Sunday. To me if they underperform Sunday given the circumstances it’ll be a major letdown. I’ll give the Lions their props but it’ll be a bitter pill to swallow.

Even with the winning streak against them, the Rams had the better team 2 years ago and were technically at home even if it’s Levi’s south. That 6 seed 49ers team overachieved getting to the NFC championship game. Last year it was over minutes in once Purdy went down.

This year they’re at home against a Lions team that while they aren’t pushovers by any stretch. They also aren’t as good as last years Eagles or the 2021 Rams in my opinion.

The Green Bay last Saturday had all the makings for a trap game. Crappy weather, the starters hadn’t seen major action in 20 days and playing a team that was peaking at the right time. They survived that.

They should win Sunday, but good lord it won’t be a fun night if they don’t lol.

Not entirely sure why people are surprised Deebo isnt practicing on a Wednesday in late January after sustaining an injury that kept him out of the game a couple days ago :lol:

I’m sure we’ll have a good idea come Friday
It was a narrative. Papa said they don't even practice vets on Wednesday. Plus, with the national media here, I'm sure they needed to write something about his injury lol.

Back
Top Bottom