:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need 7 and a 3 and out stop to follow It.

I’m at a loss for words. If they lose this game, they just aren’t good enough with what they have.

I know it’s a one and done game. But this is bad. A veteran team getting absolutely washed by a team that’s just happy to be here. Professional sports is very reactionary. Barring an immaculate 2nd half. It’s going to be a very interesting offseason.

I’m at a loss for words. If they lose this game, they just aren’t good enough with what they have.

I know it’s a one and done game. But this is bad. A veteran team getting absolutely washed by a team that’s just happy to be here. Professional sports is very reactionary. Barring an immaculate 2nd half. It’s going to be a very interesting offseason.
I say fire Wilks and Ambry immediately and upgrade the defense, especially the secondary

Kyle abandoned the run game…

Make the game “manageable”, run on first, run on second, pass on third, make the game easy and there’s less pressure on the young QB….

As far as defense…. Hang on to your shorts 🤣🤣🤣

You know what it is, if you lose in the trenches, it’ll be hard. Goff has been looking comfortable with time for the most part while Purdy hasn’t.

IDK what the problem is but this defense looks terrible. The dline which was supposed to be so good is basically just Bosa at this point. No one else gets any pressure. The secondary looks terrible outside of Ward. There's no answers on defense

Back
Top Bottom