:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chronicle today said according to sources, the parade will take place on thursday the 15th in the city.

yeah its bad luck and all to get ahead of ourselves but there's so much logistics involved that they have to start planning for it. i took off monday, tuesday, and wednesday on a very busy week at work so i'm glad i can plan my work around the day of a possible parade.

chronicle today said according to sources, the parade will take place on thursday the 15th in the city.

yeah its bad luck and all to get ahead of ourselves but there's so much logistics involved that they have to start planning for it. i took off monday, tuesday, and wednesday on a very busy week at work so i'm glad i can plan my work around the day of a possible parade.
Screenshot_20240201_120335_Google.jpg

its the same crew or at least the crew chief thats doing the game this year as it was the last time. they better call the ****ing holds on bosa.

heard on knbr that one of the chiefs offensive linemen leads the league in holding penalties this year.

Thank you for this. Does anyone else know if this is officially CONFIRMED or not. Reason being is in anticipation of us winning and attending the championship parade I bought a round trip flight leaving BWI on Tuesday landing in Oakland and returning on Thursday….thinking that the parade would be on Wednesday. Any help would be greatly appreciated, trying to change my flight now if need be.

Thank you for this. Does anyone else know if this is officially CONFIRMED or not. Reason being is in anticipation of us winning and attending the championship parade I bought a round trip flight leaving BWI on Tuesday landing in Oakland and returning on Thursday….thinking that the parade would be on Wednesday. Any help would be greatly appreciated, trying to change my flight now if need be.

start at the 3 hour and 58 minute mark. nothing is confirmed but this is the niners radio flagship station and theyre quoting the city's newspaper.

start at the 3 hour and 58 minute mark. nothing is confirmed but this is the niners radio flagship station and theyre quoting the city's newspaper.

Thank you. If anything gets confirmed and if you guys hear anything can you let me/us know. I was under the impression that all championship parades need to be held 3 days after the game, so i thought it would be Wednesday.

The Purdy hate is just beyond corny to me. And hypothetically speaking. Even if he was “only” the 10th best player on his team, to go from the last pick in the entire draft to simply being a key contributor on any team would be a helluva accomplishment. Let alone being a starting qb on a team playing in the Super Bowl.

Even if it’s on teams I don’t particularly care for. On an individual level I can always respect a late round pick or a player in general who comes out of nowhere and manages to exceed all expectations. Hell I hope he has a bad time next Sunday. But I’ll tip my had to someone like Pacheco on KC in that regard. 7th round pick doing things.

I don't think people realize how difficult playing QB in football is. More so, when you play at an elite level in the NFL, and even more importantly when you take your team to the Super Bowl.

Between reading defenses, making accurate throws (sometimes on the run), alluding pressure, timing of the play clock, and making audible adjustments, etc., imagine trying to process all this in within 40 seconds over and over again to score. People can comment all they want about Purdy being average. But until they play the position and take their team to the Super Bowl, I won't take their opinion seriously.

The fact that Purdy can make it look so easy is more so a testament to him as an elite QB versus just being a game manager.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom