:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why yall keep bringing Trey up? That makes yall feel good. Purdy is nothing. Zero scramble ability.

Blaming Kyle and just Kyle. Defense played great. Purdy wasn’t great but he wasn’t bad. Made some great throws. A quarter of CMC’s carries came in OT. Kittle’s first target was the 6th straight pass to start the 3rd.

Falcons SB loss
‘19 9er loss
Tonight

All leads and he couldn’t hold on to 1 of em.

- purdy overthrows sucked.
-aiyuk was ghost for significant parts of the game.
- not scoring after the mahomes INT hurt big time
- kelce went to work in the second half and found his rhythm and reid rendered fred useless
KC corners were phenomenal. Kyle took too long to adjust his plan of attack.

Burks is not a bad player, but not having Greenlaw out there was impactful.

This may be the best for team but I don't think Kyle would sticking around with this organization if he can get a HC job elsewhere but it's time for a new HC
This wouldn't be about money or a hc job imo. It would be about pride. It would be about Kyle teaming up with the best defensive mastermind Belichik to take down Mahomes and Reid.

No silver-lining BS like “well come back stronger” or “can’t wait for Purdy’s offseason”. We had all of our ****ing weapons and we were the more talented team. This one is tough. Execution, execution, execution, Shanahan lacks it when it counts. Ridiculous we lost with all of this talent.

Also, Greenlaw is a ****ing idiot.

outside of Tom Brady in 2020. Who could they realistically have had that would’ve been an upgrade over 2023 Brock. Stafford is the only person I can think of. But realistically wouldn’t surprise me if he would’ve got hurt in 2021.

Purdy salvaged an epic fail in the Trey Lance trade. Trey is going to go down as a historic all time bust. If he wasn’t. Another team would’ve been seen what the 49ers failed to see.

The playcalling was *** tonight. All those passes to start the 2nd half. Brock didn’t win them the game. He also didn’t lose it like Jimmy did.

No silver-lining BS like “well come back stronger” or “can’t wait for Purdy’s offseason”. We had all of our ****ing weapons and we were the more talented team. This one is tough. Execution, execution, execution, Shanahan lacks it when it counts. Ridiculous we lost with all of this talent.

Also, Greenlaw is a ****ing idiot.

couldn’t ask for a better shot than this…

We need an offensive coordinator to get kyle out of his own way. Aint no ****ing way you have the 29th rush defense and you throw against them 9 times out of 10 to start the second half.

Kyle really is the stupidest smart person
He ain't smart.

A smart guy wouldn't overthink situations when he know exactly what tf team he got.

I'm hot at this choking xxx coach

Back
Top Bottom