:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So McKivitz was supposed to just be in space waiting for Kittle to release and then was supposed to take on Kittle's man? My apologies.

To keep it real I’m putting this one on ST. The muffed punt plus the Moody stuff changed the entire landscape of the game. We lost possessions and points off those mishaps. The Greenlaw situation was an omen that we were going to do it to ourselves. Then Kyle goes agressive taking the ball first in OT but gets passive in the red zone. Stop playing with Mahomes, he will absolutely walk down the field when need be, if you wanna beat this fool you have to outscore him, point blank. This is my last post about Niner football until the draft. We shouldn’t have taken the ball first just to settle, we had the better offense, act like it and go 4 downs.

Lettuce be cereal. 17-0 or 0-17 we’re an unreasonable fan base that demands not just a contender or a winner, but THE winner. Anything less has always been unacceptable.

he kinda sold but hes still a great coach just cant stop himself from himself. hoping something liek an OC would help or at least an OC that is just there to help with more of the game management and decision making while kyle still calls most of the plays.

need someone to be like hey its okay to ues the best RB in the league A LOT in the SB
That's what Anthony Lynn was brought to do as the RB coach slash assistant coach.

What good did that do?

Nothing, because Kyle wants complete control.

If we are to have a HEAD COACH who wants complete control, give me a proven winner Belichik over a proven choke artist Shanahan all day long.

dog-sea.gif

Been mentally here all day fam. All day. Students know I’m a big niner fan and some of them were trollin me hard. Couldn’t even phase me because I was just that dog looking into the abyss. Hate that sports makes me feel this way.

I went ahead and emailed these videos to Kyle Shanahan to remind him what winning coaching is supposed to look like.

And I also figured some of you may want to relive or re-watch what it feels like for the 49ers to win it all just to help minimize the sorrow and pain

Back
Top Bottom