:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as expected. A lot of dink and dunk signings. Don’t expect any splash moves unless it’s trading either Aiyuk or Deebo

Fr man. Team is tryna keep the band together and these restructure doesn’t need to happen from a players point of view but hope these moves will help with the bigger picture of things once the offseason begins to settle.

Really intrigued to see what moves we make during the draft. First one without Adam Peters too

This is who the 49ers should draft for the Oline
Screenshot_20240315_135418_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240315_135215_Google.jpg

Heard he'll be available at #31 :lol:

As long as the new signings end up better than Oliver, Gregory, and Ambry Thomas we gucci

Im sure he had his moments, but bruh i can’t think of a single time i saw randy gregory have a positive impact on the field this season. Dude was casper out there. Idk how a player manages to be more useless than dee ford fiesta

I'm hearing thru the grapevine either Deebo or Aiyuk could be traded.

Y'all think there's any truth to these rumors?
Idk why, but the thought of Deebo being traded sounds more believable than Aiyuk.

I would be curious if they did trade either player, what they would get in return. Also, who in the draft could step in and play in Kyle's system right away.

How good is Brendan Rice and Luke McCaffrey? lol

Back
Top Bottom