:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly believe Kyle likes Cohn despite his annoyance at GC during press conferences and the never ending back and forth between them over the years

As much as folks don’t like Grant, he is needed to stir the pot with challenging questions so it keeps Kyle on his toes because nobody else in that room has the balls to challenge Shanahan the way Cohn does.

Shanny looks like he’s still in off season summer mode, throwing footballs off roofs
1721763132265.jpeg

Purdy to DA is breaking single season td records. I’m here for it.
I think it's safe to say that DA still commands the defense as a big threat. IMO if he were on this team, wow.

If he was still producing with Jimmy G (not that it was a lot of production lol) how much more would he produce with Brock?

Happy trails, BA! lol

I have a feeling both sides will come to an agreement and BA will sign that contract at $26-$28 mil per year

BA is our best pass catcher and route runner and he has the golden opportunity to become a top 5 WR in this league.

Kyle’s offense and Brock’s talent and skill allows Aiyuk to perform at the next level. He needs to realize that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Case in point: Davante Adams on the Raiders

I told you I run this thread. The whole page is mentioning or sneak dissing me.

This "run" that Purdy is on reminds me of Linsanity. Fools gold.
What you gotta say about this?

Ummm.. yeah, dontcha think Steve Young’s opinion has a lot more validity and credibility than yours when it comes to Brock Purdy?

Enjoy the show. You ain’t seen nothing yet

What you gotta say about this?

Ummm.. yeah, dontcha think Steve Young’s opinion has a lot more validity and credibility than yours when it comes to Brock Purdy?

Enjoy the show. You ain’t seen nothing yet

Michael Jordan drafted Kwame Brown #1 overall. Just because you were a great player doesnt mean anything

:lol:stop posting in here and let's watch how everyone forget you exist.
I did stop. Yall kept riding my wave with the mentions and sneak dissing. Lets try again

Michael Jordan drafted Kwame Brown #1 overall. Just because you were a great player doesnt mean anything
And after two years of Kwame sucking xxx did you hear MJ call Kwame Brown elite? Hell no he didn’t. In fact he got rid of Kwame and called him a scrub because MJ spoke the truth about Kwame just like Steve Young and MANY OTHERS have spoken the truth about Brock and called him “elite” after a two year sample size of Brock being a top 5 QB statistically. You can’t argue the numbers and accomplishments can you? Lol

Don’t me mad that you are wrong about Purdy

Like I said….enjoy the show. YOU my friend ain’t seen nothing yet

Back
Top Bottom