:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahmad just dropped an elbow on that ***** 
roll.gif

that chicago win is going to comeback to bite us in the ***. not only did it **** up our draft spot, but jed thought he could use it to justify keeping tomsula around. i wonder if that peewee herman looking ************ will tweet after this one.

i was listening to tim kamakami's podcast with matt maiocco, and he alluded to geep chryst being the first possible scapegoat...steve logan would assume OC responsibilities.

Last edited:
ahmad just dropped an elbow on that ***** :rofl:

i think ahmad will be the first NFL player to tombstone piledrive a QB.

niners players have shown that they're not afraid to get WWF on that ***, like whitner suplexing that weak *** ***** Bush

if jed pulls his head out of his ***, he'll realize our future head coach will be on the visiting sidelines next weekend

Last edited:
just watched the highlight of crowell getting that 50 yard run. im impressed by Tartt's closing speed. RB had a good 4 or 5 yard lead on him + he had to come at him from an angle

We just took a step forward and locked down a top 5 pick and only team looking QB besides us would be cleveland.

We must lose out. 4-12 bengals, lions, Rams

Blaine looked timid today. Jared "Montana" Goff needs to be the goal.

Blaine is another one of those conservative back ups that will play for another 14 seasons.

Last edited:
everything is futile unless we clean house. this inept coaching staff has to ******* go. we need an organizational paradigm shift. 

Back
Top Bottom