:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW Bengals will be without Tyler Eifert, Jake Fisher and Andy Dalton. This could turn out to be a disastrous Sunday if the team pulls a miraculous upset. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
blaine gabbert vs. aj mccarron. damn, this match up has come a long way from Montana vs. Esiason

rather than watch either qb, i wanna know where in levis katherine webb is sitting..shout out to my patna brent musburger

Last edited:
if you're at the game sunday(shame on you), look up to the sky; the banner will be back. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NaVorro Bowman isn't used to losing, as the three-time first-team All-Pro linebacker went 36-11-1 over his first three seasons as a starter for the 49ers.

Things have been on a declince since the NFC title loss to the Seattle Seahawks in the 2013 season, a game where Bowman tore three ligaments in his knee.

The staff, scheme and personnel has undergone drastic changes. And Bowman, and year removed from watching his team go 8-8 from the sideline in 2014 while rehabbing a gruesome injury, has only been a part of four regular season wins in 2015.

Adding on, his friend and teammate Patrick Willis also departed in that time, announcing his retirement on March 10, 2015.

And while Willis is no longer part of the action of Sundays, he's not too far from Bowman.

Bowman this week revealed that Willis had been in touch and wanted to provide him with a message through this time of adversity.

Willis' words, according to Bowman, per the team's official site: “I know where you’re at. You know what it takes to get out of this slump, so just lead these guys and keep working.”

The 49ers are 4-9 coming off arguably the worst loss of the season on the road against Johnny Manziel and the Cleveland Browns, with the Bengals, Lions and Rams to finish out the year.

San Francisco is currently in last place in the NFC West and officially out of playoff contention.

Bowman, 27, is third in the NFL in tackles with 124, and finished third in Pro Bowl voting.

I dont know why, but I am still not convinced Pat is done for good

Come back PWilly :frown:

good to hear they still talk. i heard rumblings that they had grown apart. 

after watching the video, i still think pat and bow are not on good terms. how can you not recall who told you that message? btw you can hear jarryd hayne giving someone the work on the ping pong table.

here's to a pitiful performance tomorrow. i hope the guys have been busy with offseason vacations plans rather than studying.

Last edited:
very frustrating to hear tank talk about the entire process of transitioning from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 DE. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to ask a guy fresh off a ACL tear to put on weight? He said he got up to 300lbs. 
sick.gif
 He was at 265 at FSU.

I know u guys want the Niners to lose out...but I want them to win out. :wow: :lol: Got a wager going.

But still want a different HC...

Last edited:
Not only lose but lose in an embarrassing fashion. We need to leave no doubt in the minds of the Yorks that this coaching staff has to go.

i've watched the "Cowboys and 49ers: A tale of two cities" special on NFL Network like 3 times already. amazing piece. its disgusting how far this organization has fallen.

eddie D: "I don't care what it costs! we're not losing to the cowboys in the championship game again"

eddie 
pimp.gif

**** the yorks

Watched it too [emoji]128526[/emoji]...that rivarly just reminds me of the SF and Seattle rivarly. Man I wished SF/harb would have gotten the last laugh..

to me, and this is just my opinion, the seahawk-niner rivalry was never a real rivalry. it lasted 2 seasons; the 49ers and cowboys battled for a quarter century.

Last edited:
to me, and this is just my opinion, the seahawk-niner rivalry was never a real rivalry. it lasted 2 seasons; the 49ers and cowboys battled for a quarter century.

^ this. Cringed every time until this past year, media and fans referred to 49ers-Seahawks as best rivalry in NFL.

They were at one point together 2 of the top 3-4 teams in the league but Seahawks been owning us and continue to even at this point.

They're "division rivals" but the games between two teams when both were at their peak during Harbaugh-Carroll era were so one-sided with Seattle dominating.

Back
Top Bottom