:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one in here who's cool with Harbaugh getting the boot?

I don't want Jim to go, but we must do whatever we have to do to keep Vic Fangio and his staff. What has been the constant with Jim at Stanford and SF? Great defenses that have been led by Lord Fangio.

MUST KEEP LORD FANGIO AT ALL COSTS

Last edited:
Aren't Jim / GRo / Vic a 'package' deal or is it more Jim / GRo? From what I've seen, Jim is very loyal to his fellow coaches and will probably resist any management "suggested" changes.

I'm starting to think he coaches out the last year of contract in defiance of whatever FO discord is out there...real or not.

^ they have been together since SD days no? I believe if one gets the boot all three will leave due to loyalty, but who knows.

Last edited:
The 49ers are idiots if they let them go, unless they have a plan. Which I doubt they do. It's going to be a crappy year...

Let's see how all of this plays out

Last edited:
I dont think Roman should lose his playcalling authority Kap just hasnt been accurate with the ball, however my only issue is theres not enough running plays

All rumors regarding Harbaugh at this point, SF would be crazy to let him go. This has a Mark Jackson feel to it though...

Unless we win the SB, Harbs is good as gone.

Just don't see how both sides can reconcile in the offseason
frown.gif

Man im not trying go through another Coach carousel....Niners need Harbaugh just as Harbaugh needs the niners

Harbaugh most certainly doesn't need the Niners. He has a stellar track record of turning teams around (regardless of what he was given to work with), and can name his price at this point. There will be suitors, and some *cough*michigan*cough* will back up the Brinks truck to his front door.

If harbaugh leaves it will be for michigan. Im calling it.

How about kaps college coach for OC

Man im not trying go through another Coach carousel....Niners need Harbaugh just as Harbaugh needs the niners

Harbaugh most certainly doesn't need the Niners. He has a stellar track record of turning teams around (regardless of what he was given to work with), and can name his price at this point. There will be suitors, and some *cough*michigan*cough* will back up the Brinks truck to his front door.

Finish what he's built...Michigan would be starting all over again doesn't make sense.

It just seems like there is too much turmoil and negativity swirling around for me to think that Harbaugh stays past this year. I don't think he would go back to college, he would get another NFL job in a heartbeat.

The only reason im calling Michigan, is because he can just leave, they dont have to give the 49ers nothing like any other pro team will have to do. 

Back
Top Bottom