:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unless we win the SB, Harbs is good as gone.

Just don't see how both sides can reconcile in the offseason
frown.gif
Super Bowl? YOU KIDDING ME? SUPER BOWL? WE'LL BE LUCKY IF WE WIN ANOTHER GAME?

Last edited:
What a slap to the face if he leaves to the Raiders, always hearing how he wants to stay in the Bay Area smh

One okay year and the niners ready to boot everyone.
Jed York better give this man a blank check.

Last edited:
What a slap to the face if he leaves to the Raiders, always hearing how he wants to stay in the Bay Area smh

Meh, it's a business where loyalty is overrated, IMO. Jed/Baalke are showing how they feel through these lil leaks through media.

My gut tells me Harbaugh will be defiant and force the FO to either fire him or extend. I don't think he'll be traded because if I'm Harbaugh why would I want to land a team that just gave away resources to land him. I can't see him going back to college either, but if he does I think it's either Michigan or another once proud program...Nebraska.

I am sure there are some players tuning him out, but there's players who tune out the head coach on every team. For example, there's tons of reports Marshawn Lynch doesn't even talk to Pete Carroll. 

John used to tell me him and Jerry RARELY talked unless it was in a game so its not exclusive with coaches. It's just like every other work environment: there's some people you cant ******* stand, but you still go to work and do your job.

Crabtree and Davis are the first players that come to mind on this team. Both of these bums need to be given the boot. These dudes look so disinterested and appear as if their passion has fizzled out. We need hungry players out there giving it all they've got and not dudes going through the motions.

Last edited:
Pay Harbaugh.. enough said.

I am sure there are some players tuning him out, but there's players who tune out the head coach on every team. For example, there's tons of reports Marshawn Lynch doesn't even talk to Pete Carroll. 

John used to tell me him and Jerry RARELY talked unless it was in a game so its not exclusive with coaches. It's just like every other work environment: there's some people you cant ******* stand, but you still go to work and do your job.

Crabtree and Davis are the first players that come to mind on this team. Both of these bums need to be given the boot. These dudes look so disinterested and appear as if their passion has fizzled out. We need hungry players out there giving it all they've got and not dudes going through the motions.

You can tell Vernon Davis is def pouting like if i dont get my check i aint playing and thats what his body language is showing such a ***** :smh:

that's dope that you know him

please post more stories about john taylor

How does he feel about the fact that he could've gone anywhere and been a legit #1 had he not played alongside jerry?

dude was crazy crazy athletic 

and does dude follow the current 49ers? 

Last edited:
Just one more thing to add to the harbaugh thing

I think that Harbaugh may choose to go to Oakland even if the team trades draft picks to SF for him...

i think that is the real reason why jim might he leave is he's not appreciated in SF, he would be welcomed and loved in Oakland 

best story he's ever told me involved them finding a coked out, drunken joe montana in a restaurant bathroom stall. 
happy.gif
 or maybe all the crazy splurging Eddie D did for his players.

i think he was contempt winning superbowls and being in the shadows of jerry away from the spotlight. dude really is super low key. we've been out in public, people go up and ask if he's JT, and he will say "nope".
laugh.gif

to be real i question his love for football. when we kick back and watch some college football i am a million time more passionate about the nuances of football than he is. his knowledge of the game ***** on mine though. there really is levels to this ****. maybe he burned out years ago or maybe he never truly loved it but loved the money. dunno.

john follows the 49ers, but not like us. he's a trucker so he's always on the road and misses a lot of games. i havent seen him in months so i havent talked to him about this season. he was around for the candlestick legends flag football game, but then he bounced.

here's something nor the media or fans are aware of - the niners brought in JT a years ago to sit down and have "chat" with crabtree after his rookie hold out or the year after(i forget which one it was). they were worried about crabtree's commitment to football/the 49ers, his heart and they wanted JT to come in and help guide and give crabtree advice on how to be an all-pro WR. this was pre-harbaugh regime so i dont know if they bring in former 49ers anymore. JT told me crabtree is a straight **** boy. dude was super arrogant and patronizing towards JT.

this is inside ****. you will never hear this from any media source. 
wink.gif
 **** crabtree doe.

this is the last time that fool took me to a game! flaking *** ************! 
mad.gif

uncle john and p-willy chopping it up at 2:23. p-willy is the realest.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Patrick-Willis/1315d080-20c2-4ff1-ae97-7d0acad1155e

Last edited:
damn this is crazy! baalke originally wanted the big tuna to coach the niners. 
 [h1]Tuna Talk: Parcells was Baalke’s first choice in 2011[/h1]
Posted on  December 2, 2014 at 11:00 pm  by  Eric Branch in 49ers

As it turns out, Jim Harbaugh was Trent Baalke’s second choice to be the 49ers head coach in 2011.

His first choice: Bill Parcells.

Baalke was hired as the 49ers general manager on Jan. 4, 2011, and given the authority by CEO Jed York to hire the head coach. At some point before the 49ers hired Harbaugh on Jan. 7, Baalke approached Parcells about the opening.

That revelation is part of Parcell’s recently released authorized biography, “Parcells: A Football Life,” written by Nunyo Demasio.

At the time, Parcells was 69 and four years removed from his last head-coaching job with the Cowboys. Baalke began his career as a scout with the Jets in 1998 when Parcells was the head coach. Baalke has termed Parcells one of the biggest influences on his career and he still consults with him on personnel matters.

From the book:

“After Baalke secured the job, he quietly tried to lure his first choice for head coach: Bill Parcells. York and Baalke emphasized that although the club had missed the playoffs for eight straight seasons, it contained a talented roster. The 49ers saw Parcells, even at sixty-nine and having been away from the sideline since the 2006 season, as someone who would lead the franchise to the playoffs for at least a couple seasons while sharing Baalke’s vision. But citing his age and the team’s distance from his home base (Jupiter, Fla.), Parcells put an end to any serious discussions. The 49ers turned their attention to the Stanford head coach on so many wish lists.”

Nearly four years later, Harbaugh could, again, be a on a series of wish lists if the 49ers don’t retain him after the season. If so, Baalke first choice likely won’t be Parcells, whose age (73) and Florida locale presumably remain deal-breakers.

Parcells, who was inducted in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2013, did receive interest in 2012 to lead a team on a temporary basis, but he declined the offer. Saints coach Sean Payton asked Parcells if he would fill the team’s vacancy before Payton served a one-season suspension.

Twitter: @Eric_Branch

Last edited:
respect, dope stories 

and yeah screw crabtree. 

i've shown no appreciation to that dude since day 1... never really liked him

I always thought he was mad over rated and you can tell he doesn't care about anyone but himself  

can't believe people bought his jerseys and madden gave him a 90 overall a few years ago 
laugh.gif

Can't see Jed York breaking the bank for a guy that doesn't respect him. And I can't blame Harbaugh for not. YORK is a 35 y/o kid.

If Harbaugh goes to the Raiders he has a better qb to develope in Carr and a number 1 pick in the draft that will be traded away, and 60mill in cap space to play with. But who is going to go with him, ROMAN?? Lol.

Also, does anyone here that's been going to candlestick and now going to Levi's feel the vibe is not the same. Like it's not the SAN FRANCISCO 49ers anymore and it's the SANTA CLARA 49ers.

My thing is are the 49ers willing to start at the bottom all over again I mean what coach would you even get I don't like that scenario...PAY THE GUY!!! His record speaks for itself. Speaking of candlestick I agree at the new Levi it's just not the same man and I feel that the money they used in building Levi could of remodeled the stick all the history man I'm still shocked its actaually gone :smh:

Roman will be the demise of Derek Carr. :rofl:

Levi's is garbage. I've been feeling that way since preseason.

Last edited:
Judging strictly from this thread, I guess I am in the minority......but I love Levi's stadium.

My thing is are the 49ers willing to start at the bottom all over again I mean what coach would you even get I don't like that scenario...PAY THE GUY!!! His record speaks for itself. Speaking of candlestick I agree at the new Levi it's just not the same man and I feel that the money they used in building Levi could of remodeled the stick all the history man I'm still shocked its actaually gone
mean.gif
with our defense, the coach wouldn't be at the bottom. our defense will make sure we're at .500 no matter who coaches. we need an offense that'll put 3-5 more W's on the board.

Judging strictly from this thread, I guess I am in the minority......but I love Levi's stadium.

I loved it. I appreciate the 'Stick's history but I loved my experience at Levi's..besides the result of course (Bears game). I'm an older head though so I like seeing amenities that I am paying for more than nostalgia, etc.

Roman will be the demise of Derek Carr.
roll.gif

Levi's is garbage. I've been feeling that way since preseason.
Lloorrdd...but from the position we're at right now, I'd take the package deal of Harbaugh + Roman in a second over Greg Olson as our OC 
laugh.gif

I don't see it happening though. The way these things usually pan out are not what the rumor mill spreads out...

I loved it. I appreciate the 'Stick's history but I loved my experience at Levi's..besides the result of course (Bears game). I'm an older head though so I like seeing amenities that I am paying for more than nostalgia, etc.
seems like it should go the other way around. old heads are usually nostalgic. 

Back
Top Bottom