:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Per Kyle Shanahan, Kyle Juszczyk suffered a possible knee sprain.

not the greatest news but relieved to hear it aint an ACL. hope that man has a speedy and as close to full recovery as possible. silver lining is if it's knee sprain, worst case scenario is he could be healthy just in time for the playoff push.

I was never sleep I knew this team would shock the world once jimmy g starts playing better they will take over the league

Jimmy did straight. There was a few drop passes too. With pettis and deebo. And idk if its kyles thang to do, but they dont really look to go deep ball too

Juice has a "MCL injury" so im guessing its torn. He is getting an MRI today. Wonder if they just stick a backup tight end back there and try to run it back like that

Ross Dwelley took over the Fullback duties but didn’t look comfortable afterwards.

This team is too fun to watch.

I legit would be LOLing on the field he really was yelling 'baker' like that during the game.

Boys our Niners are 4-0 and dominated the most-hyped team this year. LETS GO!

Good morning Niners fam!!

Damn it feels good this morning :D
Sucks to have lost Juice but gotta enjoy this just a little bit. If we can beat the Rams we got a real good shot at being 8-0 for Monday Night vs the Seahawks! Let's see what Coach schemes up for Sunday with Juice not playing. Might need Jimmy to throw the ball a little more...

These skins fans in the area talkn mad wreckless to me lol. Saying jimmy g sucks and we only played crappy teams. :rofl:

We play their crappy team in 2 weeks, so they better pepper that angus.

There's no reason for the Niners not to be at worst 5-1 after that game.

Still trying to get a ticket for Sundays game... got some friends going so I'm trying to get something in their area then move over with them.

Has anyone ever bought a ticket online last minute? Either the day before or morning of? Do prices go down? Just wondering if I should lock it down now or just wait till Sunday morning. Let me know if any of you guys done that before. Thanks

I’m guessing they’re sold out of men’s jersey in bosa

I see women’s, child’s, and men’s XLT but no regular men’s

Back
Top Bottom