:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many good players gone being replaced with practice squad level talent. These are the niners of the last couple years more so than the first 8 games of this season

Why hasn't Saleh made any adjustments to the QB being able to run? This is the 3rd straight week and were still falling for the zone read and having 2 LBs in on 3rd and long

We need to swallow our pride and get Antonio Brown. Defense will quit on us just like The Broncos D

They’re looking like the team everyone thought they’d be before the season started.

Defense getting exposed by the running QB threat ....... offensive with a lackluster performance, although injuries to Kittle is the biggest issue.
Jimmy G isn’t that good, point blank...... he ain’t it. (I hope I’m wrong, I swear )

James should be on the field way more. This team went from fast to slow and methodical without Kittle, Brieda, and Goodwin. He gives us some much needed speed

Back
Top Bottom