:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but the fact that he's out there openly rolling on twitter like that for the past three hours makes me feel like the decision (or deal if there is one) is more or less already been made. They're just waiting for the crowds and cameras at this point

From Big Mac to AR. What a whirlwind.
Congrats Yall. My niners fan friends are juiced again.

I was at the chiefs draft party at their training facility when they drafted Mahomes a few years back. (Don’t kick me out. I live in KC and friends have season tickets) The crowd went crazy after the pick. Left right after cause we had been there over 2 hours already and I had run out of my allotment of free beers. Do other teams have draft parties for season ticket holders?

I get it. But we ain’t drafting Mac regardless.

i mean i wouldn't say its completely out of the question ....

kyle said they were looking into 5 QBs. At first that didn't make sense because Wilson, Fields, Lance, Jones only makes 4. People were wondering whose the 5th? A later round guy?

but no the 5th QB was Aaron Rodgers

Jed York just tweeted it lol 1, 1, 5, 10, and 12

#1= fields
#1= wilson
#5= lance
#10 = jones
#12 = aaron rodgers

End of the night we're ending up with one of those dudes as a QB on the roster

either way, we're about to find out, gentlemen, it's been an honor playing with you

giphy.gif

Got a cold. So been stuck at home drinking medicine. On the brightside im in for the draft. Had i worked woulda clocked out at 9pm est

Ahhhh it’s refreshing to be back in here, away from the politics of the NFL threads.

Back
Top Bottom