:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that'll be the last time we see him in a Niners uniform? Glad they didn't give him a max deal like he was asking last year.

If we were to bring in a veteran running back, who of these four would you want (try to put your biases aside fellas):

Frank Gore
Adrian Peterson
Todd Gurley
Devonta Freeman

If we were to bring in a veteran running back, who of these four would you want (try to put your biases aside fellas):

Frank Gore
Adrian Peterson
Todd Gurley
Devonta Freeman
From what I watched last year. Adrian Peterson his burst is still there. Team wouldn’t have any interest I imagine in any those guys.

Need to maybe talk to bills and attempt to trade for Brieda.

Ravens signed Freeman. Bring in Gore but kick the tires on AP.

Sorry Mostert, its a wrap for you buddy. Thanks for 2019.

huge hit to our SB chances, playoffs even maybe.
Shouldve used him more in the SB when he was on a tear. This likely ends his time as a Niner.

Last edited:
82B537D9-8006-49C2-91B9-950701114AB1.jpeg

Mostert was a damn good RB but we will be fine without him. His top speed was just crazy. No way he's back with us either.

#49ers practice report Did not practice: DE Arik Armstead (adductor), LB Dre Greenlaw (groin), DT Javon Kinlaw (knee), CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee) Limited: DE Dee Ford (ankle), LB Marcell Harris (oblique)

My theory on why we keep suffering injuries:

I think Jalen Hurt is the one who cursed the entire team LOL. Seems like ever since we drafted him everyone been getting hurt.

The sooner he is no longer a part of the organization the sooner the team will avoid players getting "hurd."

Back
Top Bottom