:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only dude Ramsey can pick on :lol:

Damn fellas that was a stressful half, defense needs to clean things up a bit but they never give up or get down on themselves which i love. We dodged a few bullets on the Rams last possession with that Kupp drop, other white dude drop and the horribly missed FG but ill take it

Feel like this 2nd half about to take years off my life but if we have more points at the end of it idgaf :lol:

Lets get some points on this first drive!
Lol at other white dude...rams fans didn't even know his name.

Only dude Ramsey can pick on :lol:

Damn fellas that was a stressful half, defense needs to clean things up a bit but they never give up or get down on themselves which i love. We dodged a few bullets on the Rams last possession with that Kupp drop, other white dude drop and the horribly missed FG but ill take it

Feel like this 2nd half about to take years off my life but if we have more points at the end of it idgaf :lol:

Lets get some points on this first drive!
I'll sacrifice 5 years or we can all pitch in a week. Lol! As long as I get to celebrate another Super Bowl victory before I depart.

Back
Top Bottom