:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found out Bobby Turner stepped down as RB coach. Maybe that Anthony Lynn hiring is the reason why.

the stoopid conspiracy theorist in me is thinking, what if the grand jury in texas was made up of a handful of texans fans who knew he’d only be tradable if the charges were dropped??

lemme stop tho.
I’ll one up that. The Seahawks FO gained intel the charges would be dropped so they were cool with trading Russ to Denver for the haul they got. Leaking info concerning a grand jury is a big no-no.

yurrrrrrr

2B924DA0-AE56-4C54-8A82-1E86C4E3BB48.jpeg

Brady saw CR7 yesterday and said ef it im back. Glazers had him yesterday at ManU (Glazers footy sport team) so wonder wth was going on behind close doors.. and we play the bucs

Take it and let’s get this over with. That’s as good as we’re gonna get for him given what Wentz was dealt for. Get Jim’s contract off the books and rent Gilmore for a year on a prove-it deal.

obviously they trying to get the best offer lol it isn't like every team is offering the exact same pick or package

and considering they acquired him for a second, 4 years ago, getting a second back would be a pretty good deal

franchise was shambles after the 1 year bursts of the final harbaugh year, the tomsula year, the chip kelly year, all losing records, 2017 trade a 2nd for jimmy, end up with 2 winning seasons with deep playoff runs, 1 super bowl trip, 1 NFC champ trip

the other good news im hearing is that 9ers are being aggressive AF going after some of the top corner back free agents i hope they land JC Jackson

Mitch to Steelers, looking like it’s Colts or release Jimmy. Don’t see anyone else trading for him. Panthers and Saints going all in for Watson.

What are we doing. Trubisky to the Steelers. We’re running out of suitors especially with Watsons name still out there. Indy, Saints, Seattle and that’s about it.

Hope the sea of red at the manU game got brady wanting to rock with the red. Aka us.

Back
Top Bottom