:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a plug at crunch fitness?

Thinking about joining because there’s one right by my office on 3rd st but MFs be wanting $1100/year.
Might as well catch the 8 up to Kearny and save $800+ with the Planet Fitness in Montgomery.

Seriously though, when the hell did Crunch become so expensive?

Might as well catch the 8 up to Kearny and save $800+ with the Planet Fitness in Montgomery.

Seriously though, when the hell did Crunch become so expensive?

Yeah but crunch is like a 60 second walk from my office, so it would be hella convenient to go work out there before or after work.

Just figured I’d ask if anyone has a plug. My homie has a plug at Barry’s boot camp and soulcycle (I know) so I go there free or cheap, figured I’d ask around if anyone has a plug at crunch

Heatseeker23 turnin the big 3-0 soon, so trying to get into best shape of my life bc it’s prolly all downhill from here :lol: my last chance to be a walk-on in case the 9ers really need me :nthat:

heatseeker23 heatseeker23 fam i go to crunch in daly city and pay $39/mo. i don’t imagine it would be that much more to add the multi gym feature. try signing up at or for a different one and see if it’s cheaper

Yeah but crunch is like a 60 second walk from my office, so it would be hella convenient to go work out there before or after work.

Just figured I’d ask if anyone has a plug. My homie has a plug at Barry’s boot camp and soulcycle (I know) so I go there free or cheap, figured I’d ask around if anyone has a plug at crunch

Heatseeker23 turnin the big 3-0 soon, so trying to get into best shape of my life bc it’s prolly all downhill from here :lol: my last chance to be a walk-on in case the 9ers really need me :nthat:
Yeah I'm joking, it sounds pretty convenient to get to. I just didn't think Crunch was that expensive.

I'm past 30 so I definitely understand. :lol:

Yeah I'm joking, it sounds pretty convenient to get to. I just didn't think Crunch was that expensive.

I was shocked, I had no clue they were that expensive. My job will foot $250 of the bill, so I thought I was in the clear to sign up for a year and pay little to nothing.

I look it up on my phone and they want like 150/month or 1,100$ a year and that’s to only use one of their gyms. Like 1,500/a year if you want use of any of their gyms. :sick:

I was shocked, I had no clue they were that expensive. My job will foot $250 of the bill, so I thought I was in the clear to sign up for a year and pay little to nothing.

I look it up on my phone and they want like 150/month or 1,100$ a year and that’s to only use one of their gyms. Like 1,500/a year if you want use of any of their gyms. :sick:
They must have increased their prices, because I remember checking the one in Embarcadero out and it was reasonable, but I was cheap so I went with Planet Fitness instead. This was probably around 2018. What a rip-off.

heatseeker23 heatseeker23 fam i go to crunch in daly city and pay $39/mo. i don’t imagine it would be that much more to add the multi gym feature. try signing up at or for a different one and see if it’s cheaper

Damn bro that would be the hack

I used to go to planet fitness in daily city because **** was like 120$ a year. But I live in the city and having to drive out to Daly City to go to the gym made me go less.

I’ll have to try that out. Setting the Yerba buena one as my main gives me 1100 yearly or ~1500 yearly for multi gyms.

BA7114DA-B5BB-483B-941F-27A6028E91D7.jpeg

Damn bro that would be the hack

I used to go to planet fitness in daily city because **** was like 120$ a year. But I live in the city and having to drive out to Daly City to go to the gym made me go less.

I’ll have to try that out. Setting the Yerba buena one as my main gives me 1100 yearly or ~1500 yearly for multi gyms.

BA7114DA-B5BB-483B-941F-27A6028E91D7.jpeg
Must be different prices for different locations. Shady.

It rubs me wrong that all the YT guys are together

bruh i texted my boy something similar :lol: they’re all on offense, so it somewhat makes sense that they kick it like that. probably got that chemistry on and off the field. the conspiracy theorist in me would be trippin if bosa was randomly in that group

bruh i texted my boy something similar :lol: they’re all on offense, so it somewhat makes sense that they kick it like that. probably got that chemistry on and off the field. the conspiracy theorist in me would be trippin if bosa was randomly in that group
Speaking of offense. No Trent, no Deebo, no BA, no Lance, no Jennings. The list goes on.

Get Jimmy, Juice and Kittle out of the locker room. We all heard Juice comments. This is no coincidence

Used to hit the crunch on New Montgomery since it was right next to my job but the people who used to just let me in left and I wasn’t paying around $80 a month. I went to SF fitness trans bay and it was nice but they want $100 a month too and I couldn’t justify paying that much.

Yeah, that looks like a much better version of Crunch than my local one. The one here does not have a pool/sauna/ steam.

If you are using those other amenities, then 80-90 bucks sounds about right. As I have gotten older, the Sauna is key.

Back
Top Bottom