:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soo pissed game is Saturday. I clock out at 5pm.. smh wont be home and cozy til maybe 6pm est.
Hope they don’t give me us a hand off 🤣🤣🤣 Gotta make sure my Bluetooth speakers and battery pack is fully charged… streaming the hell outta this game

DC06BE36-F6F3-4E7B-A615-F084CEB4269F.gif

Last edited:
Hope they don’t give me us a hand off 🤣🤣🤣 Gotta make sure my Bluetooth speakers and battery pack is fully charged… streaming the hell outta this game
Lol. We call it a bump over here. Only good thing is i start a new route today. And the route sweet(city carrier) i went from a 18 blocks walking with steps(13 steps) none stop for 6 hours , basically row houses in dc. To a flat 13 blocks route.. but im inthe hood. To now 3 block route that old mailman would be netflexing 40 min. After each hit lol. And plus its near where i live and the oh my gawd. The niner bar is a block away from my last block :0. Might swing by and get back to clock out at halftime 😹

Had to grind it out 13 hours at work yesterday to make sure my boss leaves me alone between now and Tuesday. Tired as hell but worth it. I’m glad the games today, I can focus on the niners all day then spend Sunday and Monday like a normal weekend with the fam.

Brock is going to have a good game today. Dude is packing 13 inches every day so I doubt an inch of rain is going to deter the Purdy Party.

About to rock the Hufanga jersey and run a bunch of errands, hit my favorite brewery up for a bit when they open, and come home for the fun at 3:30 cst.

Kind of pissed that we had the earliest of the early game… less rest, the horrible weather, and I’ll be at work streaming the game…. but on the other side of that, we chillin the rest of the weeken when they stomp out toots while everyone else is playing!

Back
Top Bottom