:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been waiting for this Sunday’s game since the schedule was announced. Having this type of start to the season feels great! I’ll be at Levi’s drunk off my *** 😂 not sure which jersey to go with though.

Attachments

• 1D679CD3-0849-49F1-94B3-D22CEC782B5C.jpeg
    1D679CD3-0849-49F1-94B3-D22CEC782B5C.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Elijah Mitchell can’t stay healthy

Yea as much as I can’t believe saying it…. We need to draft more RBs

Both treys were a bust, Mitchell can’t stay healthy, mason touches always limited, I forget TDP is even on the team sometimes…

CMC is the guy right now and after him it’s just abyss on that depth chart

Although his sample size his limited, I've always favored Mason over Mitchell. That dude runs hard as hell!

Bro he’ll probably be gone next year.

To join the graveyard of Matt breida, Raheem mostert, Jeff Wilson Jr and every other RB not named CMC we get one good season out of and then cut or trade

Man todayi was supposed to pick up my gf from airport at 10pm est smh. Then she called saying her dad finna pay the uber for her to pick her up to take to his crib cuz her car at his place(went to ny with fam for grandma bday) i played the nooo i want to pick you up cardd. She said nope daddy paying the $150 uber ride. I said ok :frown:. FOOTBALL GODS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. BLACKOUT SUNDAY COMING SOON

Ima need these dudes to win.

Had to take the L on the game today. Flights were oversold completely. I would’ve got stuck at my layover stop and most likely wouldn’t have made the game on time. And getting back would’ve been hell. Next time Dallas is playing out there I just gotta bite the bullet and cop my flight going there and fly standby going back. Flights to all 3 Bay Area airports were completely full smh.

Ended up breaking even and selling the ticket for what I paid. Picked up a bunch of booze and food to grill so ima make the most of it. I’m going to try my luck getting to Cleveland next Sunday though.

But on some glass half full mentality stuff. If the extent of my life problems is missing a game. I have nothing to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom