:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10-1 against NFC teams. Looking like they want to be 1-3 against AFC north teams.

Hopefully the ravens or browns don’t make the Super Bowl

Get this crap the bed game out the way now. Dead the Purdy MVP talk and just get back to focusing on football. Nothing you can do but tip your hat to Baltimore so far.

Tipped passes being INT, dropped balls, running game barely used, ALL THESE PENALTIES!!!! What IN THE ENTIRE **** is going on tonight.

Ima bit sauced wont lie but I aint even trippin :lol:

3 picks in a half and theyre up 4? I’m gona take that any day of the week. Shoutout the defense even though they arent playing their best game thus far either

We seem to be able to move the ball fairly well but 3 drives ending in an int, one in the red zone and 2 deflected balls giving them great field position is not ideal

Brock prolly had his MVP hopes daggered but im all for strengthening CMC’s case :evil:

You know what I take all of this back! :lol:

Delusional to feel confident about a rematch in February? No way Brock has this many turnovers in a rematch.

Delusional to think if we can score before the end of the 3rd that we could steal this game?

Back
Top Bottom