:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Kyle’s fault….1st and goal at 2 yard line and you only run it once. You get the score there to pull within 7 points with 3 timeouts left and who knows how the game turns out. Not Purdy’s fault this game…….we got out coached…….again.

Welp, I guess I hate the Ravens again.

Time to pick ourselves back up and clean some **** up. Also, I believe that Purdy may still have been suffering from that “stinger” last week. Maybe he should rest next week.

Got our *** beat, gotta hand it to them that’s a really good team. They got us off rhythm and it was glaringly obvious, dont see that very often so props to them. Bullies got bullied 🤷

Gotta regroup and hopefully the injuries arent too bad, that’s the main thing I’m worried about right now

Merry Xmas NT fam!

Not all those picks were on Brock, but picks are picks. You’re inevitably going to get avoidable picks just like some passes which should be picks end up being catches or incompletions. If you’re a qb you get the praise and scrutiny. Comes with the territory. Brock as way too deep in right now to hear the 7th round pick talk. He’s proved enough. He’s going to be treated like a regular qb either way at this point.

2 weeks to right the ship. Pull a 2002 Buccaneers. Spanked at home week 16 mnf. Defense shut it down the rest of the way.

Compared to Harbaugh's group they were better prepared. We abandoned the run early. Shanahan was feeling those early completions. Purdy gets the bulk of the blame. But again no heavy run to start, little play action and a lot of bad tipped balls.

I’m putting blame on all parts of the team. I just felt the coaching could have adjusted better by not breaking contain, not missing open field tackling, reacting on everything Lamar did. And the amount of flags we committed (some of that is on coaching).

the reactionary takes are comical. 33-19 holds just as much weight as 42-10 and 42-19 do. It means nothing in a rematch and it’s a good chance they’re getting a rematch with one or more of those teams.

A few of those Brock picks were tipped balls (pause). He’s been on the favorable end of some those going his way. It was 16-12 at halftime after he already threw 3 picks. They had the ball to start the 2nd half. Jalen Hurts looks worse than last years Dak at this point in terms of picks yet he doesn’t get nowhere near the scrutiny Brock has after the few bad games he’s had.

Like I’ve been saying. If they can’t win the next 2 winnable games. They deserve road playoff games. They dropped from the 1 seed to still t1 seed tonight.

This loss might have been a blessing in disguise.

1. They were riding high for weeks. The worse thing that could have happened is they went into the playoffs lackadaisical on their win streak. This might have been their wake up call to fix loose ends and what they needed to reignite their hunger. Win out here on out and secure that 1 seed.

2. Assuming this really is a preview of the Super Bowl, now you have film tape and experience of playing against the ravens. Find out what went wrong and strengthen your game plan for the rematch.

merry christmas brothers. this L stinks and was not what i asked for this holiday season but at least the our squad is still #1 in the NFC.

niners needed to run the ball more. they insisted on throwing it down field when the ravens were closing off the passing lanes. CMC was getting chunk plays but kyle wanted to have purdy drop back time after time when our oline was letting that pocket collapse.

i do wonder how much of this was kyle trying to keep the playbook close to the vest and not give harbaugh much to work with should they meet in the SB? some of the more vanilla playcalling we’ve seen from him —no jet sweeps to deebo, wr bubble screens didn’t come out until it was a blowout, seemed like BA barely had his number called

Losing stinks but Merry Christmas 49ers NT gang!

IMG_9576.jpeg

squad did not look sharp. Ravens came to play! That defense is serious. 9ers just gotta clean it up. Shot them selves in the foot over and over.

Good to play a tough team. Gotta get reminded that **** ain’t sweet.

Back
Top Bottom