:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jordan love is gonna be a problem for the niners next weekend. he escapes pressure hella well and can throw a dart on the move

Niner brethren, y'all might wonder why im so ultra confident in our team this year and why I want to face all the best teams - BAL, KC, BUF, PHI, LAR, DET, GB - bring em all on. I'm confident we beat the best teams any place, any time, any type of weather.

Why?

Because unlike any of the other previous 49ers seasons with Shanahan, this year WE are the juggernaut. And I've seen a different Shanahan this year compared to the Kyle in year's past. He looks a lot more comfortable and is acting much more confident as opposed to arrogant. And I'm sure his Pops has had something to do with it cause Mike has been guiding him well too. First time I ever seen Mike watch his son live this year when Mike was at the Seahwaks game I believe.

No team worries me except for the 49ers themselves. As long as we stay relatively healthy as a whole, ain't no team or coach beating the 49ers this season, Jake Moody notwithstanding.

And Seahawks

1705272820733.gif

Back
Top Bottom