:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now we wait those Deebo shoulder results!
Uir.gif

Man what a stressful game. Glad we were able to pull out the W and hope Deebo is all good for next week. Now to watch tomorrow and see who we play.

I screen shotted that dude lmaaaooooo I wanted receipts hahahhahaha thanks for reminding me famlay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0021.png

Dude is a clown. Bro has been on NT since 2002 so I’m assuming he’s in his 30s. Idk how you’re an adult running with a goofy *** online persona, it’s weirdo behavior. He occasionally litters the NBA thread with the most unfunny ****

Might be a wild take considering what he did, but there seemed to be something off with CMC. Calf/thigh definitely seemed like something was up, wonder if that had to do with the lack of runs

Shoutout Lenoir

Shoutout Aiyuk who didnt have a big game but made two huge plays. That 3rd down fingertip catch by a bad low throw by Purdy to convert to end the 3rd quarter and the 3rd down on that last drive were both unbelievable :pimp:

Shoutout Jauan, absolutely love the big time catches but when he blocked that dweeb into their own Gatorade table :lol: :pimp:

SHOUTOUT GREENLAW, couldnt stand him trying to be Prime Deion after both picks but f it, lock that ball into place with that big *** Gronk arm brace and do what you want :lol:

Wonder how mad the dweebs are who said Brock cant win ugly or from behind :lol: (That being said lets never look like that again)

Ugly game and can’t win consistently like that, but **** it, we did tonight.

Back
Top Bottom