:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilks, mans took a senzu bean during half time.. wtf :lol:

He started calling man.

He ran zone (like he always does) basically all first half

We got torched. He started calling man and the occasional blitzz. Things got better

Gotta remember this for KC. Travis Kelce feasts finding soft spots in zone coverage. Just did this all day vs ravens.

We aren’t gonna be able to play off zone coverage all game vs KC either

He started calling man.

He ran zone (like he always does) basically all first half

We got torched. He started calling man and the occasional blitzz. Things got better

Gotta remember this for KC. Travis Kelce feasts finding soft spots in zone coverage. Just did this all day vs ravens.

We aren’t gonna be able to play off zone coverage all game vs KC either

Noticed that the niners were mixing it up along the line shifting bosa and young and then having dre bring pressure. That run blitz that lead to the Gipson strip was huge.

Props to Wilks. We doubted him and shut a lot of us up

IMG_2237.jpeg
legit crying. we did it!

Noticed that the niners were mixing it up along the line shifting bosa and young and then having dre bring pressure. That run blitz that lead to the Gipson strip was huge.

Props to Wilks. We doubted him and shut a lot of us up

whole team was looking sus and stepped it up Wilks included. just hope the whole team can come out hot out the gate. can’t spot the chiefs 17 points

This coach and team proved me wrong and showed their resilience. Has to be one of my favorite games all time

In two weeks time, you’ll have a new favorite 49er game. LFG!!!

Niners been in some great/iconic playoff comebacks in the past 20 years: wild card game against the giants, nfccg against atlanta, last week against GB, and then almost the ravens superbowl

I’m curious to know why Warner was out of position on a lot of the passing downs… Seems to me like he was always playing deep and giving up the underneath

Nah I love how they all rally behind him too

I’m pretty sure some of them questionable throws he does is cuz the receivers telling him to not be a bussy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom