:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man. I don’t care if they gotta spam the running game nonstop. If it’s working, pound the rock. If they can control that time of possession and make it harder for Mahomes to get into a grove. That would be amazing.

Buffalo had success dinking and dunking and utilizing the short passes. It’s when they veered away from that and tried to get cute where they struggled.
That's my ultimate concern.

Kyle has a tendency of trying to look too pretty sometimes and overthinks certain game situations and it backfires.

There are times when you simply need to keep it simple.

1706637726501.png

Edit: posted already

No Jimmy G, and they got no Tyreke. Those are positives for us.

We got 2 MVP finalists on this squad this time around. I like our chances.

No idea that’s how they felt about Chase Young. Either way I Hope the man tries to ball out for one
more game.
KC has been more of a gritty grind it out team this season. They've only put up 30+ points in a game 3 times this season with the last time being over 2 months ago.

KC isn't nearly as explosive offensively as they've been on their previous Super Bowl runs. They've just figured out how to win ugly. Something I believe SF has far more experience at doing.

Last edited:
anyone know who has superbowl jerseys or hats? went to dicks in daly city but they only had nfc champ gear. apparently niketown isn't getting anything

anyone know who has superbowl jerseys or hats? went to dicks in daly city but they only had nfc champ gear. apparently niketown isn't getting anything

hats should be everywhere soon. jerseys i think are just online, team store and i’m sure at allegiant

But really, though. I hope Chase does get called out for his effort. Make him play hard for a new contract...so the Niners can get a comp pick lol

As the days go til the SB, depending on my mood, all the team status reports and injury reports, and every other shenanigan that's bound to happen from now til Feb 11, I will be making MULTIPLE SCORE PREDICTIONS on various days. :lol:

My main prediction will come right before kickiff, after Tay Tay butchers the national anthem
:lol:

Right now though, with former 9er Omenihu being out of service, and with former Chief Mooney Ward licking his chops, I'm feelin' SF 38, KC 16. Exact same score as Super Bowl XIX.

Feel free to play along lol

they always go with the quickest cheapest option

gonna try to find a patch i can slap on myself

Was just looking as well :lol: theyre up on ebay already

Might wait on SB gear, not a jersey guy anymore but I’m tempted to swoop a throwback Trent

49ers needs to stay true to their game… and that’s to run the ball! Control the clock and have TOP is key! GO NINERS!

Here’s a lil nugget

Back
Top Bottom