:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been weighing the idea of doing some impulsive **** and dropping the bread on a ticket. I could do it. It’s probably not the smartest move though. But **** it’s tempting lol. But damn that would sting so much if they lose.

More likely than not ima be responsible. But if they do win, I’ll spend like a drunken sailor for week 1 next season for any banner hanging ceremonies.

I’ve been weighing the idea of doing some impulsive **** and dropping the bread on a ticket. I could do it. It’s probably not the smartest move though. But **** it’s tempting lol. But damn that would sting so much if they lose.

More likely than not ima be responsible. But if they do win, I’ll spend like a drunken sailor for week 1 next season for any banner hanging ceremonies.

1707167827751.png

I find it odd how the NFL couldn't properly prepare a practice field for the Niners.

I ready for the Niners to play and get this win. I need Kyle to not overthink his play calling and go all out.

I'm ready.

Just ordered the day 1 cmc half zip. At least now we get something the players are actually wearing. Sucks this **** not comin till March. Might hit the cancel button if…

Kinda hard but ima hold off till after the results to splurge on sb gear. I learned my lesson from SB XLVII

Back
Top Bottom