:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just dont know what else to do

There seems to be a big disconnect between kyle and wilks the whole season, then magnifying during the superbowl.

The core roster is still intact, purdy will be better, but the only difference is do we trust shanny in these big moments his way to adapt with the game and letting CMC cook or getting his guys involved, i dont know 😤

If they don’t win the Super Bowl next year, Kyle’s seat is going to start getting hot. That’s just the nature of the business.

Kyle is a very good coach. But a repeated pattern of late in game mismanagement and a failure to seal the deal is a legit blotch on his resume and he has to wear that until he finishes it.

I still fully expect 49ers to still run the NFC West, unless Rams go on a spending spree. With the extra playoff team I still expect us to be in the hunt. Now going on a long playoff run is a different story. 2019 we rolled through teams, this year we came back on teams. Just seems like no matter what we cursed :smh:

If i were Montana, Rice, and Young I'd stop showing up to 49ers games next season.

Boycott this choking xxx coach til he can prove he ain't a choking xxx coach

As a lifelong 49ers fan of almost half a century, being 0-3 in the last 3 Super Bowls is completely unacceptable.

I BET BRUCE FREAKING BOCHY WOULDNT CHOKE IN THE 4TH QUARTER IF HE COACHED THE 49ERS!!

I just dont know what else to do

There seems to be a big disconnect between kyle and wilks the whole season, then magnifying during the superbowl.

The core roster is still intact, purdy will be better, but the only difference is do we trust shanny in these big moments his way to adapt with the game and letting CMC cook or getting his guys involved, i dont know 😤

Poor guy.
First the dodgers cant get **** done :lol: and now the niners:frown:

It’s hard because on paper, how many coaches can replace someone who consistently gets/almost gets the Niners to the Super Bowl every year?

you guys remember Andy Reid basically used to be Shanahan back in the day? I remember he used to get roasted all the time for choking in big games until he finally got his first SB win after years of trying.

The thing is that Andy Reid is an exception. I’ve never seen any other coach fail so much in the biggest games and then suddenly turn around and start winning SBs every year.

Shanahan is an extremely frustrating coach to deal with. He has the talent to win, but not the mental strength to win IMO. Always overthinking and panicking in the most important moments.

All he had to do was run it on 3rd down at the 2 minute warning. Instead, I bet you he thought “they expect me to run it with CMC so I’m going to dial up a pass instead.” Just because they expect it doesn’t mean they’re guaranteed to stop it.

We all expected Mahomes to throw to Kelce to get them going late game, but was a tired defense able to stop it? Same thing could’ve happened with CMC on the Niners end.

Last edited:
Niners are cursed. Must’ve sold their soul to the devil to the get Levi’s built in ****ing Santa Clara. They ain’t winning **** until they move back into the city.

I'd keep Wilks to stay as defensive coordinator.

Hire Belichik to be head coach

Belichik will bring in his staff, probably McDaniels as OC.

Fire Shanahan, choker Kyle will take Griese and Lynn with him.

Start fresh and build a new staff around Purdy.

Belichik would NOT have abandoned the run in the 3rd quarter with CMC at his disposal. I can guarantee you that.

That third quarter gonna bother me for a while.

3 drives, 8 passes, 1 run, 3 straight three and outs :smh:

And with all that the defense still held the lead for us. The muffed punt killed everything.

I don’t think the missed PAT would have even mattered at the end. With the way Mahomes was playing im convinced he would’ve just got a walk off touchdown at the end of regulation.

What’s worse is that at least during the past few seasons, at least the Warriors won a championship. Giants are one of the most pathetic and worst run teams in the MLB, Sharks and Earthquakes are pure garbage, Warriors are most likely aging out…there wasn’t much else to look forward to for Bay Area sports this year and in upcoming years :lol:

Andy Reid got dragged back in the day for 3 straight nfc title game L’s and for some piss poor clock management in the Eagles Patriots Super Bowl.

Hell he got dragged with the Chiefs too for when they blew that big lead to the Colts and for the Steelers loss. Mahomes changed the game for Andy Reid.

**** that 3rd quarter yesterday. Maybe my energy changes later in the offseason. But it’s going to be hard getting hyped and excited for next season after how things ended last night.

The NFC is kinda weak so maybe they can run it back. But teams that lose the Super Bowl rarely make it back the following season. There’s usually a downward spiral.

Dumbass play calling. Not running the ball with CMC, for an entire quarter. Unnecessary blitzes. Special teams being so careless. Tired of the niners being Mahommes damn stepping stool. What do the niners need now ? KS should have 2 titles but he does this weird playcalling at the worst times

Back
Top Bottom