:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Bosa and the D-line questioning the playcalls to blitz, Kyle telling Wilks to coach from the sideline, to the questionable blitz on 3rd and long in the SB. This firing isn't surprising.

Also would not be surprised if they changed up their defensive scheme with their next hire. I wonder who could be offered the role internally?

Feliciano wilding on twitter, throwing Buford under the bus, because he was 'hung over'. Then having to defend and go into detail his beef with Jalen Carter (which i completely forgot was the college player that was street racing and killed a teammate)

He might be gone lol.

Feliciano wilding on twitter, throwing Buford under the bus, because he was 'hung over'. Then having to defend and go into detail his beef with Jalen Carter (which i completely forgot was the college player that was street racing and killed a teammate)

He might be gone lol.
We need to replace RG and RT

I don't believe Bill would consider a DC job lol.

Vrabel might, though.

Wilding thought: Pete Carroll? lol

That cover 0 got him canned.

Who is even available for the position? SMH
Take your pick
Screenshot_20240214_135122_Google.jpg

lol wilks got hosed.

Only reason he played all that soft zone is that the team personnel didn’t have enough talent at DB to allow anything else. And he still called good games.

he’s left holding the bag for a team that has spent the world on edge rushers and nothing on DBs and is surprised at the results.

they’re mad he didn’t call more man to man at the line but how does a group of deomodore Lenor, Ambry Thomas, Jayir Brown, and Logan Ryan stack up against KCs receivers 1 on 1? They don’t…

Back
Top Bottom