:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking the ball first doesn’t bother me as much as everything else.

With help from the Chiefs the Niners walked them down.

And was a blown assignment away from a tud.

We need a oc too. Shanny proved he cant do both. At all. That 3rd qtr poured out his true colors we all know. Dc and oc . Stay healthy. And brock 3rd year plus o line. Boom

I really hope that Shanahan takes a deep long look at himself in mirror this offseason man…

I agree. I think we’ve all said in the past that he’s stubborn as hell to a fault. He’s a good coach. But good coaches can be stubborn. I don’t want it to be a situation where he keeps being stubborn, continues to have success because he still is a good coach only to keep shooting himself in the foot.

Because what usually happens in a situation like that is it takes the stubborn coach getting canned by their original team to see the writing on the wall that they need to be more willing to compromise only for the next team they coach getting to reap the rewards of them finally changing their bad habits.

Shanny feeling the hotseat 👀
I can't stand that mfer

He turned our franchise into the Buffalo Bills because of his EGO, STUBBORNNESS, and NARCISSTIC nature.

That's not MY leader.

With all the hype about him being this genius type coach, he still got A LOT to prove to me and everyone should feel the same

As of today, Shanahan ain't nothing but a hype job who is overrated as a "championship level coach."

Bro just find a new team to root for then. He isnt going anywhere. Purdy isnt going anywhere. Gotta live with it or dont.

I can't stand that mfer

He turned our franchise into the Buffalo Bills because of his EGO, STUBBORNNESS, and NARCISSTIC nature.

That's not MY leader.

With all the hype about him being this genius type coach, he still got A LOT to prove to me and everyone should feel the same

As of today, Shanahan ain't nothing but a hype job who is overrated as a "championship level coach."
He Built for a team like the cowboys.

I don’t understand this narrative that firing Wilks means Kyle is deferring blame. The defense played very well in the Super Bowl, no doubt about that, but people questioned Wilks for a lot of the year and it’s clear him and Kyle didn’t agree on defensive strategy. It never felt like the right fit, I have no issues with moving on.

How much credit goes to to the players vs the the DC? Of course with the big time players on the defense they’re expected to be good but they can only be as good as the scheme their put into

Steve Wilkes is a good defensive coordinator and I even thought he did a good job in the interim coach role for the Panthers in 2022.

All that being said, he wasn’t a good fit for what the 49ers excel at defensively and didn’t seem too enthusiastic about adjusting and doing things on a level similar to how Ryans and Saleh did things. Sometimes as a coach you gotta adjust to maximize the strengths of what you have.

If it wasn’t a good fit. Better to have that realization now as opposed to bringing him back and realizing it’s not going to work midway through next season.

Better for Wilkes they didn’t drag it out either. That way he can potentially latch on with another team in some type of defensive coaching capacity.

Back
Top Bottom