:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Became a fan because of the fact in 86 when Montana got hurt by giants I got pissed and hoped they would get revenge. First time I saw nfl back then. I backed 49ers since. Never knew they won two sb already until I bought history of the sb nfl films.
Ahh yes, the good ol NY Giants of Parcells and Belichick. They've always been a big rival. If it weren't for them, we'd have a couple more Lombardi's as well.

I remember the game you're talking about when Joe got knocked out of the game. We got destroyed something like 49-3 in the Meadowlands, it's one of the worst if not the worst playoff loss in 9er history.

clowns gonna clown
Wilks was scapegoated. Yet the defense gave up 19 in regulation. Would have only been 12 if it wasnt for specials teams giving KC the ball in the redzone. Purdy didnt get the job done. Simple as that

Wilks was scapegoated. Yet the defense gave up 19 in regulation. Would have only been 12 if it wasnt for specials teams giving KC the ball in the redzone. Purdy didnt get the job done. Simple as that

so the defense didn’t have 2 opportunities to put the game away at the end of regulation and over time? crazy

**** it. Hit up Pete Caroll. The Seahawks pretty much forced him into retirement. I’m sure he wants to still coach. I doubt he’ll get another head coaching job at his age.

As for Brandon Staley. That’s not going to be a popular pick. Unless he’s one of those guys who sucks as a head coach but thrives in a coordinator role (think a Norv Turner for example), I’m not a fan. The way things ended with the Chargers was just a horrible overall look.

**** it. Hit up Pete Caroll. The Seahawks pretty much forced him into retirement. I’m sure he wants to still coach. I doubt he’ll get another head coaching job at his age.

As for Brandon Staley. That’s not going to be a popular pick. Unless he’s one of those guys who sucks as a head coach but thrives in a coordinator role (think a Norv Turner for example), I’m not a fan. The way things ended with the Chargers was just a horrible overall look.
If I was willing to let bygones be bygones with Sherm, I can do the same for PC. SF born. George Seifert protégé. Would get to play Harbaugh every preseason. His scheme fits our personnel. Perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom