:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keep Jennings and trade Deebo?

Or let Jennings walk?

Unpopular opinion here but Jennings is a better WR than Deebo who, imo, is past his prime.

If had to choose between paying Aiyuk or paying Deebo, I'm keeping Aiyuk because BA a better fit with BCB.

I think the 49ers can win a SB without Deebo because it's clear to me that whenever we reach the SB, Kyle doesn't utilize Deebo anyway so might as well get a first rounder, a 2nd rounder amd a 3rd rounder for him.

Buddy who went to the game brought me back a souvenir. :emoji_sob:

I have a hat from the Ravens SB loss and took the SB patch off. Have a warriors 2016 finals hat too which always hurts to wear.

IMG_7991.jpeg

Buddy who went to the game brought me back a souvenir. :emoji_sob:

I have a hat from the Ravens SB loss and took the SB patch off. Have a warriors 2016 finals hat too which always hurts to wear.

IMG_7991.jpeg

I have learned not to buy Superbowl, NBA Finals or World Series gear until afterwards. You are getting Champions gear and losing the potential of being stuck with s**t from a loss if you do it that way.

Last edited:
I have learned not to buy Superbowl, NBA Finals or World Series gear until afterwards. You are getting Champions gear and losing the potential of being stuck with s**t from a loss if you do it that way.
Got my Niners Super Bowl stuff still in the Nike box. :frown: :lol:

It’s going to be an interesting offseason. Navigating a win now window and a legit shot to run it back next season while balancing the whole having to pay Purdy situation that’s likely inevitably coming.

But in my opinion the whole having to pay Purdy situation isn’t the boogeyman some people think it is. If Purdy ends up getting some precedent setting contract, it means he had a great season, took the next step, and is someone they feel can handle the load when guys become eventual cap casualties and they have to restock through the draft. He’s on the trajectory to get a nice payday next year as of right now. But a lot can change in a year. If around this time next year he’s getting a crazy payday, it’ll mean he earned it and they should have stability at the qb position for a while.

Given their willingness to abruptly move on from Jimmy in 2021 and to cut their losses with Trey despite all they gave up to acquire him. I don’t see them making some crazy deal if they have doubts internally.

**** those super bowls lmao. They would be so much easier to forget if they were some Seahawks Broncos 43-8 type games.

But damn. They had the lead or a a chance to take the lead late in the 4 quarter of all 3. It sucks because it puts a damper on what was a really good and fun season.

It’s crazy how narratives work though. Had they finished the job against KC, they would be the favorites going into next season with and KC would be facing uncertainty.

Need this draft process to happen so we can stop being so damn depressed in this thread. Where’s red at with a 7 round mock

steve wilks :lol: 🤷‍♂️

but seriously, wilks didn't lose the 49ers that superbowl. that defense was hummin most of the game, surrendered only 19 points (12 if not for that fluke punt fumble), and forced 2 turnovers.
Kyle Shanahan, at the press conference on Thursday to announce the new hire:

"After days of careful thought and deliberation, we are pleased to announce the re-hiring of Steve Wilks as defensive coordinator."

"I admit I fuhhhhhhhhkd up with the premature firing. For that, Im sorry but not out. Shout out to Mark Cuban and Mr. Wonderful hahaha. "

Grant Cohn: "Tell us more Kyle."

Shanahan: "Ask and thou shall receive, Grant. Well....ummmm.....after getting spanked by my real dad Mike and after being grounded with a 10pm curfew by my step-dad Andy, I finally realized Steve actually did a better job than me in the Super Bowl."

"So without further ado, Steve Wilks ladies and gentlemen. Take it away Steve."

:lol:

O-line.
That should be priority.

kyle and this team got hella lucky that washington gifted them trent after staley retired. idk where they go to fix the right side of the OL. doubt they can afford to spend in FA for a right tackle, so the draft seems like the only feasible option. could see the niners trade their 1st rounder and some compensatory picks to move up into the early teens. considering they're in the "win now" mode, they probably don't have time to wait on 3rd round comp picks to develop.

I can almost guarantee Aiyuk isn't going anywhere. 9ers would have to be the stupidest franchise on earth to trade him
Screenshot_20240220_192953_Instagram.jpg
He woulda went for 1,00 hhis rookie season if it wasnt for covid.

Still mad they didnt find a way to get it for him 2021.

Back
Top Bottom