:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m over it. They should’ve won that game. But the team they lost to has multiple championships for a reason.

Had they won, they would’ve been the favorites to win the Super Bowl and repeat next season. They’re going to have a very good team next season. If they stay healthy and they can control the mental part of losing the way they did. There’s a very good chance they end up right back playing in February next season.

They need to finish the job to solidify it. But they’ve developed a winning culture where deep playoff runs have become the norm. But you gotta make the playoffs consistently to have a chance at finishing the job.

We need to get a Borland type impact linebacker while Greenlaw is out for pretty much all next season

Would be great to get Al-Shaair back as well.

Burks is garbage. Dude is non-impact just like Wilhoite was.

Need Linebacking reinforcements badly.

And we need to replace Ambry Thomas asap as well. Dude is buns.

Draft and Free Agent Priorities should be right side of O-Line, Linebacker, Secondary...in that order.

Borland was a lone breath of fresh air in what was an absolute trash 2014 season where they peaked in week 1.

I know 2015 and 16 were horrible largely in part because the team was absolute trash those years. But 2014 annoys me more than those seasons given they had high expectations going in, they had so many games they played like crap, lost to teams they had no business losing too and just looked uninspired all season long.

Man being at the Planet Hollywood watch party in Vegas and KC running that last play. Just knew it was going to happen. Effin Mecole Hardman. Longest most annoying walk on the strip back to the hotel. Had a super fun night at Resorts World Zouk the night before and the Usher half time show was lit. Just wish our boys got it done. Now I just want that entire weekend erased from my memory lmao.

IMG_0948.gif

I guess he ain’t getting that DC job 🤣🤣🤣

Read somewhere Jim Schwartz's contract expires at the new year in a few weeks

Last edited:
Brandon Staley and Nick Sorensen interviewed today. Daniel Bullocks interview coming up. Shanahan didn’t disclose names but two other interviews from outside the organization are scheduled.

"The check your ego at the door moment."

Why our San Francisco 49ers are going to make Bill Belichick their new defensive coordinator.

All this makes sense. Tell me you won't love Bill coming here just like we felt when Deion came in '94 to finally get us over the hump.

Kyle and Bill, contrary to popular opinion, is actually a match made in heaven.

Last edited:
"The check your ego at the door moment."

Why our San Francisco 49ers are going to make Bill Belichick their new defensive coordinator.

All this makes sense. Tell me you won't love Bill coming here just like we felt when Deion came in '94 to finally get us over the hump.

Kyle and Bill, contrary to popular opinion, is actually a match made in heaven.

I think all of us would lose our mind if Bill did come here. They hit the nail on the head. It's all about checking their egos at the door. If they can do that for the greater good of getting that Lombardi trophy, the sky is the limit.

For both sides, its a win/win. Shannahan needs that super bowl desperately and a proper DC to manage his defense. As we all know, Bill is a defensive minded coach with an obvious track record. More importantly, think about what players would love to come to the 49ers to play here knowing that Bellicheck will elevate their game. I also think Bill will elevate Kyle's offensive scheme. I'm certain Bill taught Brady how to find wrinkles in defenses. Imagine what Bill can do for Kyle and even Brock for that matter.

I think all of us would lose our mind if Bill did come here. They hit the nail on the head. It's all about checking their egos at the door. If they can do that for the greater good of getting that Lombardi trophy, the sky is the limit.

For both sides, its a win/win. Shannahan needs that super bowl desperately and a proper DC to manage his defense. As we all know, Bill is a defensive minded coach with an obvious track record. More importantly, think about what players would love to come to the 49ers to play here knowing that Bellicheck will elevate their game. I also think Bill will elevate Kyle's offensive scheme. I'm certain Bill taught Brady how to find wrinkles in defenses. Imagine what Bill can do for Kyle and even Brock for that matter.
Kyle and Bill are lifelong "gym rats."

Both are all about football. Bill has the great opportunity to run the defense of the best team in football talent wise.

Ntm, I'm sure Bill would want to knock Andy Reid and Spagnulo off their perch. What better way to do this than to team up with an offensive "genius" in Kyle.

Hopefully Bill and the 49ers both come to an understanding that they both desperately need each other because tbqh, the only tandem besides Brady and Arians that can defeat Reid and Spags is, imo, Kyle and Bill.

Talent alone doesn't defeat Reid, Spags, Mahomes, and Kelce.

You need BRAINS and CHAMPIONSHIP EXPERIENCE to beat KC and the refs.

Fun fact: Bill is Undefeated vs Reid in the playoffs

And Kyle knows this.

Last edited:
I want to believe in the belichick rumblings and at the same time, it’s hard for me to see him accepting a non-HC role. Granted the niners have the most talented defensive roster, he’d have the stress and pressure of coaching a defense that beats KC or the Ravens, but won’t receive all the credit like a HC does.

Back
Top Bottom