:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d argue he’d be seen as the reason we won/getting us over that hump if next season ended with a chip

I was thinking along these lines in terms of him being seen as the reason they finally get over the hump if that happened.

I don’t see it happening, but Belichick coming over and killing it as a defensive coordinator for a year would likely be in his benefit as well if he ultimately wants another head coaching job with the full control he had in New England all these years. Because right now, I don’t think Bill Belichick is going to be as highly sought after as a head coach next year as some people might think he would be. He’s in his 70’s, a year removed from coaching, people are saying the game has passed him by, and I can see how front offices would be reluctant to give him the control he had in New England. Him going somewhere and killing it as a defensive coordinator next season would likely help him in terms of reminding some of these teams what he’s capable of.

Shanahan grooming Staley to be his next fall guy.

this is the guey
IMG_1028.png

Russ to the raiders would make sense. If he’s on a cheap contract, him and DA would put up numbers.

Back
Top Bottom