:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Give me Mack and Joey Bosa and use the Armstead money to sign either or both. Hopefully they'll both be released so we don't have to trade picks.

Detroit is the favorite to land Mack so we need to pry him away from the emerging Lions.

Give me DJ Jones at a bargain price too.

The way to beat Mahomes is nonstop pressure coming from all sides. If we can pick up at least 2 of DJ Jones, Mack, JBosa, or DHunter and add them to NBosa and Hargrave, it would make life much easier for the secondary to do damage especially with the Huf and Brown tandem at safety that I'm excited to see.

I'm still all in on trading for Surtain too, if it only costs us a 1st and 5th rounder or something like that so we can put Lenoir at the slot full time.

With all our picks, we can still trade up to pick up a linebacker and O-Lineman or two in the draft. Why I like Mack so much is because he plays linebacker. We need that with Dre out for a while.

He’s had some major foot injuries which have caused him to miss quite a bit of time over the last few seasons. Plus he’s not getting any younger. It sucks. But it’s the right move with his contract and having to navigate the salary cap.

What sucks though is that he had a knack for playing good in big games. Last dude on the team from before Shanahan and Lynch as well.

I really hope they get a good DB or two in FA/Draft

Team needs a CB and a safety that can play asap

I agree to an extent. But between Ward, Demo and Hufanga, we have a very good trio of DBs. Very few teams have three players as good as we do.

I'd rather focus on OL than DBs.

Back
Top Bottom