:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to stay aggressive, our window is tighter than ever to winning the chip.

SMH should have got it done in February.

Rather have a player a close to caliber to Armstead then 2 guys who may not produce. But it is a wait and see game.

Damn niners interior DL is looking THIN.. kinlaw was actually starting to show flashes because of health. He was due for a bigger payday in his 5th year so i guess it makes sense. time for lynch to get to work on both sides of the trenches.

With Darnold now in Minnesota to replace Cousins, is Jefferson out the door in Minneapolis?

I swear if KC nabs Jefferson, Lynch better go out and trade for Surtain.

^^^definitely falls on the player's allegiance? Fred probably sees himself as 9er for his whole career, if not for the forseeable future. I don't see any star WR doing this lol

Im not a salary cap guru... But why dont teams do that more often???
Because eventually it catches up to you. Base salaries are not guaranteed, bonuses are. By converting base salaries for this season to future seasons you save money for that season. But if/when you no longer have that player you still have to pay the converted salary/bonus. Basically it’s dead cap money.

Been avoiding this and the nfl thread like the plague. Still can’t believe we lost that ****ing game.

Don’t like a bunch of these moves. A lot of these guys y’all glad are gone made big plays. Then I see deebo may be on the block.

Back
Top Bottom